“Nice with a group.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I found everything to be average here. I enjoy their sister restaurant much more but the group I went with chose this spot. It was rather empty and though the service was attentive and friendly, my food and margarita were not something I would look forward to returning for more.it may have been that we came in later in the evening and they wanted to clean up and go home. Not a favorite on my local list.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

From the time I arrived everything was great. I was warmly greeted and taken a nice table. I ordered the seafood chimichanga as I wanted to try something different. The chimichanga was excellent in both flavor and texture. It came with rice and refried beans which were both great. My server Cindy was top notch. The next time I am in Frederick I will definately return.

1  Thank Carl C
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

While visiting with friends we dined here for the first time. Owners and wait staff were excellent. Food and service also excellent ...we will be back again

1  Thank Marc W
Reviewed 2 June 2017

We had a banquet here to celebrate the end of softball season. The restaurant was clean, the staff courteous and our per person costs were very reasonable. The buffet had multiple entrees and was very good. This was our first time eating here and I'm sure we will be back one night for a family meal.

1  Thank Pamela M
Reviewed 10 April 2017

This was my first visit to Mexicali Cantina. As soon as I walked in, I knew that this place was special. We were greeted by very friendly staff and shown to our table. Our drink and entree' orders were taken and we just sat there and enjoyed the ambiance. The food was so delicious, I ate everything on my plate, (everyone else had the sense to take leftovers home). This is a top-notch Mexican restaurant. If I lived in the area it would be a favorite. Try it out for yourself.

1  Thank Curt K