“Good food. Needs better servers.”
Review of Ledo Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ledo Pizza
Ranked #152 of 423 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 February 2015

Work lunch for 6 of us. The dining room was rather unorganized with getting seated. The server appeared to be handling all tables, which resulted in slow and often incorrect service. Drink refills were a challenge each and every time. We ordered mozzarella sticks and breadsticks along with splitting a meatlovers and deluxe pizza. The mozzarella sticks were so late to the table that they arrived after the pizza was already there. The pizza was good and there were plenty of toppings. We liked the food, but the service needs to improve in order to make this a regular stop for lunches.

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

My son just had to visit to get a chicken Parmesan sub. He loves them at Ledos. We live in Pa. so we can only get them when we travel to Md. I, however, love the grilled chicken salad! Good lunch place with fast service!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I got cooked bacon, jalapenos, pepperoni, and extra sauce. I love their square, thin crust pizza. Their sauce is slightly sweet and they load the toppings. It better than any pizza hut, dominoes, etc. I also ordered jumbo buff wings and they were def jumbo. I don't remember the last time I got buff wings that were so huge and full of flavor. Go there and you'll want to go back.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

I was so shocked when I went into ledos in route 26 the other day . I came in with the party of 7 and we all had a terrible time. First we got this waitress she said shes been working there the longest but she wasn't that great. I ordered 100 dollars worth of food but if I wanted an extra dress I had to pay 35 to 75 cents which I found rediculous. The food was hot and seAmed ok. But then I walked back towards the bathroom and I saw the cook in the back making food with NO gloves. the invironment is small,loud (I could hear all the Spanish people screaming in the back) deff not worth the money or time. Customer service is terrible food sucks rude owner and rude manger. I have no doubt they will be out of buissness.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

Not your normal delivery pizza. This is pure gourmet pizza with toppings that you normally do not come across at your normal chain pizza places. Great fresh ingredients so so so great

Been to Ledo Pizza? Share your experiences!