“Over two decades of loving Ledo's”
Review of Ledo Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ledo Pizza
Ranked #182 of 449 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I first read about Ledo's in the Washington Post over 20 years ago. We went weekly for years. We have since moved to TN and they have no Ledo's here. So when we go back to Maryland we always go to the Frederick Ledo's. Service is always great and pizza is as it has been forever. The crust is amazing, the sauce delicious and the pepperoni is thick! And smoked provolone cannot be beat! Ledo's dressing is also one of my favorites. The fries here are also quite good. My husband and kids like the leftover pizza cold.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

We love Ledo for their pizza, it's a big rectangle, thin, delicious crust, the BEST sauce. We even buy their sauce to make dishes at home! They have great appetizers, subs, and yummy salads. Try the breadsticks with the Ledo dipping sauce- oh yeah!

Reviewed 23 June 2015

I love Ledo's Pizza. You have the ability to put any toppings together that you want---split the toppings on the same pizza. Great thin crust enhances the toppings. We always order the side salad, which is large, fresh crisp lettuce and veggie toppings.
Great service by their staff. We have been going to Ledo's for years.

Reviewed 10 February 2015

Work lunch for 6 of us. The dining room was rather unorganized with getting seated. The server appeared to be handling all tables, which resulted in slow and often incorrect service. Drink refills were a challenge each and every time. We ordered mozzarella sticks and breadsticks along with splitting a meatlovers and deluxe pizza. The mozzarella sticks were so late to the table that they arrived after the pizza was already there. The pizza was good and there were plenty of toppings. We liked the food, but the service needs to improve in order to make this a regular stop for lunches.

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

My son just had to visit to get a chicken Parmesan sub. He loves them at Ledos. We live in Pa. so we can only get them when we travel to Md. I, however, love the grilled chicken salad! Good lunch place with fast service!

Been to Ledo Pizza? Share your experiences!