“Good Ice Cream”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Camp Verde
Reviewed 26 March 2016

After a long day at the nearby Out of Africa Wildlife Park, my wife and children had a craving for ice cream. We saw the Dairy Queen near the Exit and went inside. There was a long line and the 4 girls behind the counter worked efficiently.

We decided to go ahead with the Banana Split Ice cream which is made with delicious, creamy vanilla ice cream between two banana slices and covered with strawberries and a whipped topping. I asked for a few extra cups and spoons to share since the ice creams tend to be very heavy. The girl who took my order went inside, made the banana split and came back and took my payment.

The ice cream was excellent. It was not too sweet and was a perfect complement to the warm weather outside.

We would definitely love to visit this DQ next time we pass through the area.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Having been to hundreds of DQs over 63 years of my lifetime, I can truly say that this one is the best! Food is always fresh, and the ice cream goodies are true to form. I also found that the Camp Verde DQ does not "spike" the malts and shakes with crush ice, like some others in Arizona. I am so happy that this DQ is my local one!

Reviewed 25 February 2016

This DQ is located just off the Freeway exit to Camp Verde. We stopped there for a late
afternoon snack. It is a dirty restaurant. The doors are dirty, the windows are dirty, the floors are dirty, and what could be seen behind the counter and into the food service area was dirty, the rest rooms were filthy. The trash cans were overflowing. This is not a place that I will patronize.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

Just ate here with my family while traveling through. It's a chain, of course, and has everything you'd expect from a DQ nationwide. This particular location in Camp Verde is in an older building (shared with a Mexican restaurant) that definitely needs updating. I had to laugh when I just read a review stating that the garbage was overflowing since that was our experience as well. But I wouldn't say that the location was dirty. It just wasn't as clean as it could be. But we did find the staff to be friendly and responsive. I would certainly eat here again despite the few minor issues I mentioned.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Sink and bathroom were not very clean - didn't look like they had been cleaned in weeks. Would not stop here again!