“Excellent Burgers, Ice Cream and Service”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Camp Verde
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Right where 260 and 17 meet. Friendly fast service, delicious burgers and awesome coffe and ice cream.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Nothing was appetizing after lunch, so I ordered iced coffee. I was disappointed with the watered/iced down coffee. I asked for half and half, they gave me a soufflé cup of cream and assured me that it was cream and not the reconstituted "plastic cream"/Cremona. After adding it to the iced coffee, the coffee tasted sweetened and artificially flavored. It was the worse iced coffee I had, worse than MacDonald's. I know what not to order or return.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Next door in the same building, there is a Mexican restaurant. So if you don't like the fast food from DQ you can eat there and enjoy dessert at DQ.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

After a long day at the nearby Out of Africa Wildlife Park, my wife and children had a craving for ice cream. We saw the Dairy Queen near the Exit and went inside. There was a long line and the 4 girls behind the counter worked efficiently.

We decided to go ahead with the Banana Split Ice cream which is made with delicious, creamy vanilla ice cream between two banana slices and covered with strawberries and a whipped topping. I asked for a few extra cups and spoons to share since the ice creams tend to be very heavy. The girl who took my order went inside, made the banana split and came back and took my payment.

The ice cream was excellent. It was not too sweet and was a perfect complement to the warm weather outside.

We would definitely love to visit this DQ next time we pass through the area.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Having been to hundreds of DQs over 63 years of my lifetime, I can truly say that this one is the best! Food is always fresh, and the ice cream goodies are true to form. I also found that the Camp Verde DQ does not "spike" the malts and shakes with crush ice, like some others in Arizona. I am so happy that this DQ is my local one!