“Great breakfast”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #27 of 48 Restaurants in Camp Verde
Reviewed 1 December 2017

This location served excellent breakfast and had some of the best coffee I have ever experienced while traveling

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Stopped for dinner on the way back from the Grand Canyon to Phoenix, Arizona.

Conveniently located off the Exit 287 on the I-17.

Great service from a super friendly lady and the food helping was huge! Wife and I were stuffed!

The food was great and you must try the shakes! They are excellent! Had the peanut butter banana milkshake.

One of the best dinner had on our trip in Arizona.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I happen to like Denny's. We don't have many near my home anymore. Their menu is large with many choices and their prices are reasonable making it a reliable choice. Service was decent here.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I wanted a nice salad and was able to walk over to Denny's from the Comfort Inn where I stayed. The service was excellent and the salad terrific!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We like to eat Denny's because of the 55 and over menu. It is very reasonable and affordable. A local favorite and staff have been there along time. Sometime it can get very busy on weekend with all the travelers but they get the job done.