“Nice bread”

Add it.
Wingfield Bread Compay
Ranked #24 of 49 Restaurants in Camp Verde
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Popped in here for a nice loaf of breakfast bread. We did not try it, but the coffee also looked nice.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Have bought bread and cookies from the Sedona Farmers Market and at the Camp Verde Wine and Pecan Feasible, my favorite is the pecan cranberry sourdough. So good with strawberry cream cheese and also as a turkey sandwich with regular cream cheese. Love the ginger cookies too. My husband and I are now local so we we will be able to get this wonderful bread all year long.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Large variety of breads and pastries not your usual routine bakery. Great service privately owned. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

LOVE their Breads!! Plain and simple. Local who has ordered them over the years, but was totally disappointed with the Shop. Very few choices, most already were SOLD that were on display and the young man working that day acted like we weren't even potential customers. This shop is an "Order in Advance" type place. They make AWESOME breads & had some of the BEST Rolls ever, that were baked for a local restaurant, but not available at their shop. :(

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful cranberry walnut sourdough bread. I just finished up the last two slices of it that I had frozen. The saddest part is we live in Oregon and will have to wait until next March to enjoy their breads again!