Lowest prices for your stay
US$70
Free cancellation until 15/02/23
US$71
Free cancellation until 17/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$51
Free cancellation until 08/02/23
PricelineUS$55
Hotels.comUS$71
travelup.comUS$89
All reviews breakfast included breakfast staff full kitchen very nice hotel spa
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2022

Stayed two nights over weekend of 27th & 28th May 2020 and, as other comments made on this site, the hotel is dated and a little tired. Nevertheless, my room was clean and comfortable.

Leaving for the airport early on the Sunday I asked breakfast staff if I could grab a coffee before the buffet officially opened, only 15 minutes early and I didn’t expect breakfast (although I paid for breakfast when booking). The coffee being provided by machine and therefore not an impediment to the staff setting-up. The initial response was a firm ‘no’ and showed the palm of her hand which took me aback, I think the look on my face told a storey as the lady quickly retracted her statement and allowed me in and I had a coffee. Very strange customer service though!!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2022

I visited family that are staying in Denia until September. Unfortunately from the minute I arrived on Sunday 20th March it rained constantly. My brother and his wife were working by day, so therefore I had nothing to do so I booked myself into Daniya Denia Hotel for 2 nights. The staff in reception were very friendly and welcoming, especially the lady that had spent a Year in Ireland. I went to the Spa Centre and was given a little Tour of it. It was very clean so this made me very comfortable with booking in to spend some time in thier fabulous Pool, Sauna and fantastic Steam Room. I also booked in for a Massage the next morning with the young lady at reception. It was so relaxing well needed so I booked in for another the next day. Food in the Restaurant was perfect and the staff in the restaurant were so friendly and polite. The price of food and drink is very reasonable indeed. Whatever I requested at Breakfast was delivered without hesitation. I was so impressed with the Hotel that I booked in for a third night. My stay at this Hotel really made my Holiday enjoyable because the weather was just awful. Thanks to all there. I will definitely return.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 655grainnel
Hotel Daniya Denia, Atención al cliente/recepción at Hotel Daniya Denia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2022

Good morning Grainnel,

We are very impressed with your fantastic review about our hotel, thank you for your compliments about the services, facilities and staff, it helps us to work harder. We are happy that you enjoy your stay with us despite the bad weather and we hope you will return with better weather.

Best wishes

Reviewed 13 March 2022

Good location, stayed 3 night weekend, beds and pillows so uncomfortable, staff pleasant, €20 to use indoor pool facilities which should be free if your a paying guest surely? Wouldn't rate as 4* and not cheap with no breakfast included.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Daniya Denia, Atención al cliente/recepción at Hotel Daniya Denia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2022

Dear Costumer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review following your recent stay here at Daniya Denia Hotel.

We are pleased to hear your kind words in reference to our staff. We are very sorry to hear that beds and pillows were uncomfortable.

Kindest regards,

Reception Team.

Reviewed 18 November 2021 via mobile

It was a great surprise to go back to this amazing hotel. Many changes going on in the rooms (like new tvs) and in the hotel. I will definitely go back to Daniya Denia hotel! Great service and very close to the beach.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel Daniya Denia, Atención al cliente/recepción at Hotel Daniya Denia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2021

Dear customer,

We are pleased to hear your kind words in reference to our staff. We will send your comments to our team.

We really appreciate your feedback about the changes we are doing in the hotel. We are constantly improving the quality of our facilities to meet the needs of our costumers.

We cannot wait to host your next stay with us in the not so distant future.

Kindest regards,

Reception Team.

Reviewed 10 September 2021

Good value hotel, located 500m from beach and 1K to start of town. Lovely pool area but not many beds.
Air conditioning really good and quiet,generally clean and well appointed.

Ok, a bit dated but everything worked and the staff were great

Room tip: All rooms have pool view, choose a high room
Date of stay: September 2021
Hotel Daniya Denia, Atención al cliente/recepción at Hotel Daniya Denia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2021

Dear Martin M,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion on Tripadvisor.

Rest assured, we will forward your comment to the hotel staff. I take this opportunity to inform you that we will shortly make improvements to our facilities, both in restaurant services and in rooms.

I hope you can visit us again soon.

Kind regards