“Best Steak I’ve ever had”
Review of Castelleo's

Castelleo's
Ranked #26 of 87 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Was recommended to try the steak, I had 10oz fillet steak and chips and it was easily the best steak I’ve ever had. We ended up coming back because it was so good. So cheap for what you get as well. The 4 of us all had starters and steak and it come to just under £70. We would usually pay £200 for that kind of food here, it was amazing food and very good service. Had the same waiter serve us both times and he was amazing

1  Thank jgtidd

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Husband had kebab which he enjoyed mine was ok, down side frozen chips and frozen onion rings on our friends plate which disappointed them. Still would go again and try something different

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Been going to Castello's for the past 4 years. Never been disappointed with the food or service. This year was no exception. My wife and I dined there this year. We both had Garlic Mushrooms to start and I had the Chicken Enchilado and my wife had the Lasagne. One Large Water and I believe the bill came to 100tl (£22) which is very reasonable. My score for this being 9/10

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Visited Castello's late one evening in August 2017. We visited with friends. Service was excellent, the waiter kept us entertained with his magic act. I had the calzone, this was excellent. Good value and excellent service.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This here is my family’s favourite restaurant in Hisaronu/Oludeniz. Every time we’ve visited here, the staff have been nothing but lovely and helpful, even providing games for a younger family member to play. Their food is absolutely amazing, and after years of being obsessed with their margarita pizza, I finally got round to trying the chicken fajitas, which were to die for. Do watch out for the sizzle pans though, very easy to burn your finger...
Deserts were also lovely, and prices are very very reasonable for the quality of food and service.
Try and get a table on the balcony side of the restaurant, it’s fun to people watch as you wait for your food.