Hotel Cennet(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$48
Milky Way Apart Hotels(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$43
  • Pool
Golden Life Resort Hotel & Spa(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Pool
Monta Verde Hotel & Villas(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$68
Ova Resort Hotel(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Breakfast included
Gokcen Hotel & Apartments(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$81
Hotels.com
Tunacan Hotel(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$43
Forever Hotel(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsswim up roommain poolbar staffturkeyjacuzzi bathentertainment teamchickenair conpool barlovely hotelattic roomlittle thingsfood was fineclean towelswater polojeep safarienglish food
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my daughter recently and the hotel was lovely, we stayed in the swim up room so had the pool near enough to ourselves daily. Room cleaned daily, helpful staff everywhere in the hotel. Entertainment was very good nightly with quizzes then a show, the food was varied and was ok. They cater for a lot of different people and there was something to eat every night. We ate out one night and the food was a much better quality, I would go self catering next time. Ice cream is only served for one hour per day which was very limiting as you had to go up to the restaurant where someone served you. The location is up a hill and is not central to the town it's a good 15/20 minutes walk to Ovacik then a further 10 mins on to Hisaronu but the taxis are easily accessible even from on the high street and it didn't cost very much. The reps were extremely helpful to recommending suitable trips for us, the Jeep Safari is a must go but bear in mind you get very wet. Lovely place would definitely visit again

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Tracy R
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Really good holiday, only negative is the lack of choice of food... best part about the hotel has got to be the entertainment team. Friendly and try and help out with any problems! They made the holiday for us

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stanley264
Reviewed 12 August 2017

My wife and I have been back one week since our stay and we were reasonably happy.I was a bit dubious about booking after some of the reviews but, we took the plunge.First thing, the hotel is set up in the hills and might not be ideal for older guests or those with a disability however, buses and taxis are plentiful.We had an attic room( don't bother paying for a swim up room it's not worth it),the room was ok.The room was cleaned daily, fresh towels etc.Air con( no extra charge,lockable safe in the room as well) but not much storage space.A bit of a sewer smell in the bathroom but just a drain problem.AI stops at bang on 11pm but the food was ok,but some people will struggle with the menu, breakfast was fine.I can eat most things but my wife struggled sometimes so we decided on two nights to eat out.Pools are fine, use the top one if you want peace and quiet away from the main pool.Staff and entertainment team were good, music gets a bit loud but no problem,water polo,pool games, shooting and darts were fun.I practised Turkish before I left home and it makes all the difference.Pool toilets were hot and smelly, and there is a problem with wasps.Getting drinks was normally fine,service slow sometimes but no major concerns.The Wifi is naff, it needs an upgrade but it works.Staff were helpful if we asked any questions and worked very hard.We were present in reception when a previous review that was written by a family were in reception.They have really used some harsh statements about the hotel, and it's a bit unfair.There did appear to be coaches turning up at certain meal times but, a wedding party stayed at the hotel overnight so that had something to do with it. Ovacik & Hisaronu are down the road,banks,supermarkets,doctors,pharmacy,bars,funfair,restaurants, market on a Tuesday.Its 15 lira in a taxi or 2 lira on the bus.The market is a bit of hassle so be warned.Too many places to try but in Hisaronu we went to the The White Man bar and restaurant. Olu Deniz is fantastic and the taxi or bus drops you right in.Paragliding and Jeep Safari( you will get very wet)were great trips, just book them in town.In summary, the hotel needs to take good comments and bad, it could do better and just needs to sharpen up on some things to make it a good 4 star hotel, and if I compared it to our 4 star holiday in Tenerife, then the Tenerife hotel wins hands down( but the Spanish are not as friendly in my opinion).We met loads of people who were quite happy at the Sunshine Hotel.Never used the spa, the gym was a waste of time,the on-site shop was useless go down the hill it's 5 mins to a better one.Town is open until 3 a.m most nights so if you arrive after say 10.pm, just go to reception and press the button on the yellow box for a taxi.We will be going back to Turkey,and I won't hesitate to stay at Sunshine but, there are loads of private villas and rentals in the area that are pitching for business so they need to stay on top of things and maybe they should get customer feedback whilst the guests are at the hotel.Watch you kg's in your case coming back, it's £12 per kilo at Dalaman airport if you are overweight.Leave some room in your case as they sell some fantastic goods in the shops in Turkey.Turkish people were very friendly and thanked us for coming on holiday to their country, that's why we will be going back.

Room Tip: Don't pay for swim up rooms,not worth the money.Ask for a lower room if you don't like stairs.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wally025
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

An amazing holiday!!
On arrival you enter a very clean and posh looking reception. You are greeted by friendly reception staff and your bags are taken to your room for you!
The restaurant food is basic- breakfast is the best meal of the day with options of pancakes, omelettes, fruit etc. The chef who cooks the omelettes is brilliant-friendly, smiley and makes a delicious omelette!
The rooms are basic, but spacious and have everything you need!! There are 3 pools (4 if you include the swim up room pools) the main one is big and the best if you want to socialise, have fun and listen to the music. The other two are perfect if you just want to relax in the peace and quiet!
The day time entertainment consists of darts, pool, shooting, water polo etc. The night time entertainment is adequate. However, the entertainment team consisting of Apo, Emre and Gamze are amazing!!! They really made our holiday! They are up for a laugh and include everyone in everything! They make friends with everyone and try there hardest with what they've got!
The AI drink selection is basic, vodka, gin, beer, brandy, Malibu, amaretto etc. Fatih is the bar manager who is friendly, smiley and always strikes up a conversation!
If you wanna have fun and make lots of friends then this hotel will fulfil that!!
Finally, would just like to mention and thank apo, emre, and gamze for making the holiday very fun-all of the staff are a credit to to the hotel!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Bethany B
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Right...... Where do I start?? Firstly we visited this hotel August last year, loved it so much we came back. We asked for the same room as last year and got it. A room with a real view. The entertainment really is first class this year apoo and Emre really are the life and soul of the atmosphere in this hotel (they really are a credit to the hotel) the entertainment last year was dire (one nights entertainment by Angel last year's animation manager was a quick squizz at the hokey cokey... She didn't even know the dance or words). Darts, pool comps, water polo, pool games, riffle shooting and much, much more, they get everyone of all ages evolved with all activities in a non pushy friendly manner! The evening acts on stage in the theatre area was BRILLIANT! We did not expect the quality of the acts on stage (all private and external acts / brought in by the hotel) however the all inclusive drinks finishing at 11 (immediately after the acts had finished was a bit of a disappointment, as we felt kind of rushed to drink, and having to stockpile drinks just before 11, seems a little crazy) last year all inclusive finished at 12, but as I said before with no entertainment it's not such a hardship. All staff (reception/restaurant/bar are so friendly and really welcoming, I really had some good laughs with them. The cleaning of our room was impeccable, I tipped the cleaner a few lira, and WOW! What a job she did, fresh clean towels every day, bin emptied, just flawlessly clean ( considering me, my missus and my son were basically living in that room.) I will say the food wasn't as good as last year (but last year the were cooking fresh kebabs on a bbq in the restaurant area and hung a 7foot tall tuna from the eaves and cut it off and cooked it fresh on the bbq) that was always going to be hard to beat, however always fresh meat, pasta, rice and vegetables dishes, the salad bar was large and varied, and as for the deserts..... Top drawer.... Lovely!! The all inclusive drinks were at a premium quality, coca cola, fantastic, sprite and the Turkish classic beer effes on tap... What more could you ask for?
To recap I would say on a comparison to last year, the entertainment is 1000 times better, the staff are amazing, the food can be slightly repetitive (especially for a two week stay), the hotel is very clean, friendly and great for kids and adults alike. Overall great value for money, I would recommend to anybody. AS FOR SOME OF THESE NEGATIVE REVIEWS I HAVE JUST READ, IGNORE, MAYBE THESE PEOPLE ARE TOFFS WITH EXPECTATIONS FOR THE SAVOY LONDON, BUT FOR THE MONEY OF BUTLINS (WILL FIND ANYTHING TO WHINGE AT.... A GREAT HOLIDAY RESORT!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family