My husband and I have just returned from our holiday at the sunshine holiday resort. We went for 7 days ( our first holiday with no children ) and we thoroughly enjoyed the week. We were a little concerned by some of the reviews we'd read but we needn't have been! We arrived at the hotel at 1:30 in the morning and were met with coffee and a salad roll which was very welcome. We found the staff to be friendly and welcoming. The room we stayed in had everything we needed and we had a wonderful view of the mountains. The room was cleaned everyday and we were supplied with bottled water every day too. Everyone we met was lovely and we enjoyed the entertainment in the evening, what was really lovely was that you could join in if you wanted but the entertainment team weren't pushy like they are in some places. There was a a good selection of food. Although a lot of the food contained peppers which I can't eat, I always found things I could eat so it wasn't a problem. We spent most of the time by one of the quiet pools rather than the family pool and never had a problem getting sun beds. We also met some great people. The area itself is absolutely beautiful, the beach is amazing and the town of Hisaronu was lovely too, all the locals were so friendly!We can't fault the hotel at all and will definitely be going back! Thank you sunshine hotel for giving us such an amazing holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place where you feel yourself in peace and tranquillity. You will enjoy sunbathing around the pool under the shining sun on a breezy plateau overlooking the village with stunning mountain view in daytime and sunset view in evening.The ideal location of this hotel provides you with the best weather you may find in this area as it leans against the forest on the skirts of Para gliders most popular mountain, this altitude makes the sunbathing here more joyful and pleasant compared to the destinations in both Fethiye and Oludeniz characterised by high humidity and scorching sun in high summer season.It is just 10 minutes drive (4 km) to the famous Oludeniz Beach at Blue Lagoon and at the same distance to Calis Beach in Fethiye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sunshine Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Holiday Hotel Ovacik
- Sunshine Holiday Fethiye
- Sunshine Holiday Resort Turkey/Ovacik