“Perfect location!”

Natchez Grand Hotel
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Natchez
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Nice and quiet, clean room. Perfect location for walking along the river and several restaurants, great breakfast!! The staff were so helpful and knowledgeable about the surrounding areas and giving helpful tips.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is a great hotel, love the view, beds and rooms were wonderful. Be sure to get your total quote from the reservation as we were billed twice for the breakfast but the manager Bill was very gracious and accommodating. Would absolutely recommend this facility.

Room Tip: ask for a river front view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here a few times over the years and I haven't had a problem, however my recent stay has proven to be a not so great experience. Slowly but surely this wonderful hotel is going downhill. The management doesn't seem to want any renovation and they're overlooking the small things that make a difference to those who visit. My room was not cleaned very well for starters. I found 2 earring studs on the floor and under closer inspection revealed trash on the floor. I added a picture of my bathroom that shows grout on the floor that's coming up and they didn't even bother sweeping it up. The breakfast was not nearly what it once was! My milk and orange juice was like water. Frozen waffles, microwave eggs and sausage were the highlight of the breakfast. I will say that the breakfast is cheap, but that's also the product being put out for you to eat. I'll be going down the road to stay when I return to Natchez. I also gave them a very good review several years ago, but they've got to be under new management. I really hope that they replace those July 4th decorations soon. That tells you how much they care.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night on our Blues Highway trip, we were very happy with everything. For the price I don't think you will find much better in any town, staff we friendly, wifi strong, bed comfy, big fluffy towels. I actually thought the breakfast was ok no outstanding but more than enough. Stay here it's great

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
billgiven, Manager at Natchez Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you so much for your comments! Glad you found your bed so comfortable. We just replaced all of our mattresses.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Loved this spot for exploring Natchez on foot. The breakfast was bear bones, but the room was comfortable. The key was the location overlooking the river and walking distance to some great food an fun.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Our breakfast isn't currently including bear bones . . . but bears would probably love to have a taste. Just kidding! Sounds like you're a walking enthusiast. Walkers are our kind of people. We're right downtown so that you can explore at your leisure. There are some lovely views from the bluffs. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!