US$109
US$103
US$78
Official Hotel Site
US$135
The Natchez Pearl(Natchez)(Great Value!)
US$89
All reviewsthe riverresort feeconvention centerfriendly bartenderbalcony suitewithin walking distancehotel is in a great locationfront desk staffrooms are niceroom ratefree breakfasthot breakfastfriesbreakfast roomantebellum homesyogurtmighty mississippi
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Located in the historic old part of town. The parking is secured. You can walk across the street to the river overlook. It's beautiful! The rooms are moderate size and it was clean but average for the price. They get you with a 3 day from stay cancelation policy, even though they called me to see if I was still coming at 6 pm and released the room during hurricaine Nate-I was still charged and the following day when I arrived early I was told my room wouldn't be ready for a couple hours-how can that be if I paid for a room and was late arriving-so they must have filled the room and charged me also-double charge for the room?! When I pointed out they charged me for 2 nights they miraculously found a ready room. Next time, don't bother calling guest if you plan on charging them even though you are asking for the room. Breakfast was ok, no sausage, gravy and biscuits- only grits. I'm from the north and don't like grits, so other choices preferred.
Room was quiet on the 4th floor. Lobby with a nice gathering place for our group.
I have to say next time, I will choose differently. A comparison is Econolodge in Kosciusko had a much larger room for 1/3 price for similar amenities. And the front desk staff were much more service oriented and pleasant to deal with...delivering extra towels to our room without an attitude.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Natchez Grand Hotel after driving the Natchez Trace. The location is fantastic on the bluffs overlooking the Mississippi. The hotel was clean and had everything we needed including good internet speed, comfortable bed and a hot shower. Breakfast was adequate for an included breakfast. The hotel staff were friendly and professional. The price was reasonable at a little over a hundred dollars. We will stay there on our next trip.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Nicely situated across the street from the River walk, this older elegant hotel was once 4-star ( speculation). Missing was the bellhop, restaurant, room service and concierge of the former years. The bellmen left their dollies which made for easy transfers of luggage from car to room. The room was of generous size including comfortable lounge chair with foot stool and office chair. Wifi had reasonable strength. Included was a nice set of toiletries. Conveniently located to the River,
An evening stroll along the bluffs was inspiring. Breakfast, included, had the usual hot & cold items. I do object when hotels add, at check-in, service fees that are not disclosed beforehand as part of the room price. Therefore, the policy of adding $9.95 to each nights stay is shady in my opinion. Had I been aware of that I'd passed on this hotel.

1  Thank Gary A F
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

The Grand is a beautiful hotel with lovely public areas. The room was very comfortable and clean and the staff very helpful. There was very little noise from outside but it was not so good inside. We had a room on the third floor and we could hear the people directly above us move about their room. Breakfast was adequate but we have had better. All in all however, it is a good hotel in a great location.

1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel was very friendly clean and comfortable for the one night we stayed. It is centrally located and you can walk everywhere easily. The Mississippi is across the street for a stroll. Breakfast was canteen style but tasty and plentiful.