“Excellent service and food”

Pat and Kevin's on the Square
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Goderich
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Here We Grow Again! We've moved from where it all began as a small Diner serving up Comfort Food to a much larger location just across the street. We think you'll like the changes.... You can now find us at 58 Courthouse Square
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Great place to go. Food was great and service was exceptional.
Atmosphere was perfect for a friendly get together with a friend and tables were placed appropriately.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

love the food, decor and friendly atmosphere.Have brought friends here from out of town to enjoy breakfast with me.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

This was our second time here , we opted for the brunch instead of the the main menu. The brunch was good, the usual brunch items like sausages,bacon ,scrambled eggs, meatloaf, meatballs mashed and home fried potatoes plus a few other eggs dishes as well as Mexican.We really love the atmosphere here and the owners are very pleasant.We are not sure if the cost was worth it for the brunch ,but given the location it is probably in line with other restaurants in the area, just a few cents below $40 with taxes and coffee for 2 , tip was extra.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Loved the idea of a waitress welcoming you to the diner, then the owner takes your order. Recommended the chicken noodle soup,ordered it, should have got the large,it was delicious. Kevin the owner told me it was homemade,from scratch. I mentioned it was serious soup.He thanked me, and brought the cook over to the table,and he thanked me. Tried the western omelette,was excellent, potatoes wedges were fresh and delicious, not that crappy salted down frozen stuff..one of the better eateries I have dined at.spent the weekend in Goderich, and will be back, and know where to eat. Only downer was the only do dinner on fridays.Waitress recommendation was a few other eateries in the area. I was impressed. When leaving, found out Kevin is also the mayor of Goderich. Thank s to the staff for making me feel welcome,and I will be back. I have a two hour drive, but next trip will be on a Friday....They recommendation was fish and chips!! Kevin Morrell ,Aylmer,Ont.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

All the years we have been coming to Goderich, we have had nothing but wonderful visits at Pat and Kevin's!! They know my family by name, and when they see us, they greet us with a awesome welcome! On my birthday this year they surprised me with a bouquet of balloons and a great rendition of happy birthday! We come to Goderich maybe once a month (we are 3 hours away) and Pat and Kevin's is the only place we will eat. Not once have we ever had cold food, "frozen" food or anything wrong with our meals. I am sure if we ever had a concern, I would voice it at the restaurant, and I am sure Pat and Kevin would do what they could to take care of it. Baffled by reading some of the bad reviews on here. Why wait to leave the restaurant to complain or say you had a bad meal. Doesn't make sense.
Anyway, cannot wait for our next visit!!!!

1  Thank Jenn B