“Unbelievable!!!”

Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband and I ate here for dinner most recently in February 2018. We have been to this restaurant twice and both times we have had amazing meals. The customer service is second to none and the food is spot on! The last time I ordered the vegetarian special which included sautéed vegetables and fried goat cheese and it was one of the most amazing things I have ever eaten! If you are looking for a special place to have a fabulous dinner, make a reservation now! You will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Place to go with a group or a couple night or a special occasion .The staff treat you as you are very special,you have very little wait time for your food and if you do have some time a waiter will keep you posted without even asking.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had let them know we would be a little later than the reservation time, and they were fine with that. My companion had a Caesar and thought it was particularly good. We both thought the food was good (one cocktail, two appetizers and two entrees and shared maple pecan pie, $100), and there were more than enough menu choices. The atmosphere is pleasant in what was once a stately home. The only downfall is that we found the other patrons' conversations were easier to hear than our own. This could have been just the volume of the other people who happened to be there at the time, or that the dining areas are rooms on the main level of what was a residence. On arrival, we were greeted immediately and helped with our coats. On departure, the host saw us out, again helping with coats, and addressed us by name (which he knew from the reservation, but it was noticeable that he remembered).

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

My husband booked a special dinner reservation for Valentine’s Day at Thyme. We were last in this restaurant many years ago when under a different name and owner so were not sure what to expect. There was a special menu which included appetizers, entrees and desserts for a fixed price. Choices were excellent, we both had spring rolls, I had Arctic Char, hubby had beef tenderloin and we both had apple cake with toffee sauce. Apparently the beef was delicious and the fish was good. I had never had Char so it was an experiment for me. I am sure it was done perfectly but it is not my favourite fish it turns out. The risotto was delicious and the dessert was to die for. Service and decor were excellent!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Peter, the owner remembers your preferences which is very nice. The food is excellent, the service is friendly but not intrusive and you never feel rushed.