“Goderich such a pretty drive”
Review of Tim Hortons

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Goderich
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Goderich is such a pretty interesting drive from where I reside a good daytripping destination. Tim Hortons is always a welome sight for a quick stop and coffee pick up.
I love it when I get a good dark roast coffee piping hot.

Baked goods look amazing but as usual my calorie intake doesnt allow for them. We often pass by buying resale items we found on buy and sell sites or Ontario daytripping.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I love hot chocolate and I have tried it all over. I have to say, Tim Horton's is top notch! Also had a their fresh and moist chocolate chip muffins; the top crunch is sweet and is a great compliment to the inner deliciousness

Reviewed 28 October 2017

the staff was friendly, the store was warm and very clean, it wasn't very busy. She got my coffee order wrong but she got my husbands right, guess I can't have everything.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Been going here since it opened. The drive thru is the quickest way to get coffee and something simple. If you go in, be prepared for a longer wait and.....a warm reception from the flies.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Used this Timmie's drive through for 6 days in a row. Super fast, friendly and efficient staff. Can't believe how fast they got my large order together and they didn't miss a thing. Their week day crew have really got it together - they should be training other less efficent Tim's crews across the country.