US$68
US$49
Travelocity
US$47
US$61
Pine Dale Motor Inn(Grand Bend)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$159
TripAdvisor
All reviewshomemade jamsstayed herejoyglennbreakfastontario
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I just spent 2 refreshing nights at this awesome B&B! The owners, Glen and Joy, provided delicious homemade breakfast each morning at a time we chose. They even went the extra mile to cook egg whites and provide non dairy alternatives for my health minded girlfriend. The B&B has 3 rooms each with its own washroom. We stayed in the Belfry room which included a great library collection. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We look forward to to staying again next summer!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

My family and I stayed in town for one night. This bed and breakfast is truly wonderful. The bed and breakfast offers three rooms. Our room had one double bed and twin bed. Shared shower. Shower pressure perfect and water hot even after three consecutive showers. Rooms have nice added touches. Perrier water, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, home made cookies, breakfast before 9:00am. The place to stay if you are ever in town.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband and I stayed at the beautiful Through Windows Past B&B in Forest this past weekend and were really blown away at how lovely it was and how thoughtful and attentive the inn keepers were. We had the Gazebo room and it was simply lovely; spacious and full of lovely little touches. We loved that there was water and perrier in the room and coffee just outside the door. The bed was super comfortable and the ensuite bathroom was a great size. What made this stay even more amazing was how great the inn keepers are. I had to be up at a ridiculously early hour as I was in town for a morning wedding that I was in the wedding party for. I asked the inn keeper Joy if it was possible to get a small breakfast early in the morning and she prepared the most lovely tray and delivered it at the impossibly early hour I'd asked for. The tray had a lovely assortment of fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, and homemade muffins - it was just amazing! I was so touched. My husband who was lucky enough to stay later in the morning enjoyed a full breakfast of eggs, fruit, hash browns, toast, etc..he loved it! This experience could not have been better! You must book this B&B if you're planning anything close to Forest.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mklaz
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We stayed in the "Turret Room" which would be my suggestion to anyone visiting this B&B.Gorgeous and definitely the best room !!!! Bathroom is not an en-suite but a whole other bedroom converted into an en-suite. I actually did not realize from the pictures that this suite included a shower. It does have a walk in shower. My husband actually said, " seems weird to go to the bathroom in such a huge room!" The other rooms are also lovely and include their own bathroom . (The one room the has a bathroom a bit down the hall but is not shared ) I would also book the other rooms if the turret room was not available but I'd pout about it...lol !
I would have been even more impressed if I didn't arrive late (and tipsy) and only been staying for one night :(
Breakfast was yummy and served formally , but not stuffily. Not "city gourmet" but for sure country homemade tasty!!!!
My husband and I loved going back to our rooms after a wonderful breakfast to shower and lounge :) The house grounds are wonderful!
I have been to Sarnia/Forest many times in the last ten years visiting family. I am not sure why it took us so long to get around to this place (we've stayed at least 4 others) but, I wouldn't stay at any of them again (including for free at family's !!!)
Thank you so much for the lovely stay,
John and Leisa
PS, there is no pool but Trip adviser wont let me take it off.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2013

Joy and Glenn (our Hosts) provide the perfect combination of warmth and helpful hospitality with scrumptious breakfasts in a superbly beautiful setting. Their magnificent Victorian home is both grand and comfortable. Over the past 4 years on our quarterly visits to our older cousin ( who lives in a retirement home nearby), we have stayed here over a dozen times, usually for 3 or 4 nights. Each visit was made more enjoyable with our stay at Windows Past. Thank You!!

Room Tip: The Turret suite has a lovely "soaker" tub. All the rooms are lovely, Over the years we have enjoyed each one.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family