TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewshomemade jamsstayed herejoyglennbreakfastontario
Reviewed 17 August 2015

From the well tended gardens to the immaculate, tastefully decorated and renovated Victorian charmer to the gracious hosts this B&B wins on all factors. We are early risers and loved having the option of making good fresh coffee to take to our room - the homemade cookies were welcome too! The breakfast was superb, beautifully served in the lovely dining room. If you are anywhere in the area, "it is worth the drive to Forest".

Room Tip: All good rooms, clean quiet and more than comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Spectacular is not enough to describe this place. The 1893 house is impeccably renovated. The attention to details is out of this world. Joy and Glen are a dynamic duo who are always ready to serve. The room is gorgeous (we booked the gazebo suite). The bed is sumptuous. The breakfast was a chef-like one. The interaction with other guests during breakfast was warm and full of information exchange about different backgrounds. Overall, and world class experience.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I just spent 2 refreshing nights at this awesome B&B! The owners, Glen and Joy, provided delicious homemade breakfast each morning at a time we chose. They even went the extra mile to cook egg whites and provide non dairy alternatives for my health minded girlfriend. The B&B has 3 rooms each with its own washroom. We stayed in the Belfry room which included a great library collection. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We look forward to to staying again next summer!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

My family and I stayed in town for one night. This bed and breakfast is truly wonderful. The bed and breakfast offers three rooms. Our room had one double bed and twin bed. Shared shower. Shower pressure perfect and water hot even after three consecutive showers. Rooms have nice added touches. Perrier water, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, home made cookies, breakfast before 9:00am. The place to stay if you are ever in town.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband and I stayed at the beautiful Through Windows Past B&B in Forest this past weekend and were really blown away at how lovely it was and how thoughtful and attentive the inn keepers were. We had the Gazebo room and it was simply lovely; spacious and full of lovely little touches. We loved that there was water and perrier in the room and coffee just outside the door. The bed was super comfortable and the ensuite bathroom was a great size. What made this stay even more amazing was how great the inn keepers are. I had to be up at a ridiculously early hour as I was in town for a morning wedding that I was in the wedding party for. I asked the inn keeper Joy if it was possible to get a small breakfast early in the morning and she prepared the most lovely tray and delivered it at the impossibly early hour I'd asked for. The tray had a lovely assortment of fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, and homemade muffins - it was just amazing! I was so touched. My husband who was lucky enough to stay later in the morning enjoyed a full breakfast of eggs, fruit, hash browns, toast, etc..he loved it! This experience could not have been better! You must book this B&B if you're planning anything close to Forest.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple