“Great bar/ restaurant ”

Villa Montana Beach Resort
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Isabela
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the resort for several days . Day one we were given room 3142, it was dank and nasty, and it was leaking water from the AC all over the floor. Upon bringing it to their attention , we were moved to room 3092, whole different experience. Lovely room !!!! Much better accommodations. I was pleased with their quick response and the outcome .

The Eclipse restaurant was really good . Great menu and the view is unbelievable . Every employee we dealt with was wonderful, very gracious and upbeat. The food and drinks were the best ever !

Overall outstanding experience at this spot.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Villa Montana B... M, Manager at Villa Montana Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Leftbreak66,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at VMBR - we are very happy that your room was lovely, the Eclipse restaurant very good, and the view unbelievable. We hope to see you again!

Best,

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Went with my wife for a weekend getaway and we discovered PARADISE! Service at check-in and check-out was amazing, really warm and friendly treatment. Dinner at Eclipse restaurant by the beach at dawn is to die for!! The food... OMG!!! It has no description besides pure amazingness of flavor combined with ambient and view. We got served by Delany, the best waitress I have seen. With her charm she knows how to engage a diner and make the evening a memorable one. The room was impecable with a nice view. My wife and I fell in love with the place, the ambient, the warm feeling at Villa Montaña. Definately, a getaway place to go to and leave behind the everyday stress. We are planning on going back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank juanchocint
Villa Montana B... M, Manager at Villa Montana Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Juanchocint,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive recent experience at Villa Montana Beach Resort! We are so delighted that you and your wife received warm and friendly treatment, loved the food, ambient, and had a memorable vacation!

We hope to see you both again very soon!!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I'm always a little hesitant about writing reviews because a part of me always wants to keep the place and my experience special and to myself, but I owe it to Villa Montana to tell everyone what an amazing wedding I had... I've been visiting their restaurant Eclipse for a few years and knew right away that I wanted to get married there one day. It has a rustic theme within a beautiful beach setting. Its perfectly decorated as is and is completely opened on all sides. My husband had never even been to Puerto Rico before our wedding, and the first time he visited Eclipse he just looked at me and shook his head in approval... This place is one of a kind.
I planned the wedding in 4 months from the States and I don't think I could have done it without the amazing wedding coordinator Yhasmina. We only communicated by email. Which kind of worried me at first. But she was so incredibly attentive. It was rare that I waited more then an hour or two to hear back and she answered all of my questions, big and small. She never made me feel like a burden. She was always reassuring me that she was there to help in any way and was so friendly. She even let me know when she would be away from the office and when she would be back so that I knew to get any necessary questions in. I can't thank her enough for helping make my dream come true...
I do think its important to address some of the cons that people have brought up... 1.) This place is not cheap. There is an 11.5% tax on EVERYTHING (not the resorts fault of coarse) but it was a little shocking at first... But let's be real. If your from a big city like I am their prices don't even compare. It turned out to be significantly less expensive to get married here in the end. 2) I read in another review that the bride didn't like the fact that there were people on the resort watching the ceremony, including an old homeless looking man on a bicycle. Yes that same man was there to watch my wedding too. But in the end, did it ruin my day or make me upset in any way? No. I maybe noticed him for two seconds but then I moved on. No big deal. 3) I also read a review that mentioned the beach being dirty. Interestingly my husband did mention how he noticed that many of the beaches in PR could use some cleaning up. And its true, I did notice some debris left over from bonfires and things like that and yes maybe it could have used some sprucing up in certain areas. But my pictures came out beautiful nonetheless, and it wasn't something that I particularly noticed during my stay so it didn't bother me...
As you can see my cons are not really cons. Because in the end Villa Montana gave me the most beautiful wedding a girl could ask for. I would not go back and change a thing. I would do it all over again in a heart beat if I could.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Varmang17
Villa Montana B... M, Manager at Villa Montana Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Varmang17,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and lovely comments! We are so happy to read that you had an amazing planning experience and enjoyed your wedding! Our hotel is legally required to charge the 11.5% tax, as all businesses in the island of Puerto Rico should charge it, unfortunately it is not set by us, and its mandatory by the government.

We hope to see you and your husband again very soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant at Villa Montana was amazing. After a long day of surfing and horseback riding, this is what we needed- to watch the sunset while eating awesome foods and drinking refreshing cocktails. This place is so cool- the decor is stunning! Service was great. The food was all delicious! Priced good! I can't wait to come here again someday!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Villa Montana B... M, Manager at Villa Montana Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Marty71808,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Eclipse Restaurant! We are so happy that you enjoyed the sunset, wholesome foods, cocktails and stunning decor!

We hope to see you again very soon as well!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

My husband and I came to the small beach town of Isabella for a getaway during the summer and it was great! We loved the intimate feel of the small boutique resort, where the staff learned our names and we felt at home. The stars are the beach and the Eclipse restaurant, we must have tried nearly every item and loved the froze cocktails (seriously frozen rose wine is a game changer), it was not cheap, but we were prepared for that! Im not sure that other guests would have to complain about, its sunny every day, its quiet, its comfortable and everyone is very nice.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Villa Montana B... M, Manager at Villa Montana Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Amberritten,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review and pictures of your recent stay at Villa Montana Beach Resort! We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us, and loved our froze cocktails!

We hope to see you again soon!

Villa Montana Beach Resort Management

Also consider these accommodations in or near Isabela
12.2 km away
26.7 km away
Rincon Beach Resort
Rincon Beach Resort
#1 of 1 in Anasco

Been to Villa Montana Beach Resort? Share your experiences!