“First time here, won't be the last!!”

East Moon Asian Bistro & Sushi
Ranked #12 of 160 Restaurants in Centennial
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Pretty happy and very full!

We ordered delivery, it was free because we live close. It was great that you can order & pay online. It came about 30 mins after ordering. We didn't use the website on the menu though, we googled east moon centennial and a different site came up so we used it instead.

We got a panang beef curry and mango chicken dish, both came with rice. We also got spicy edamame, it was on the paper menu but they only had plain edamame online so we just wrote that we wanted spicy in the comments and it came spicy and delicious.
As we were ordering we saw that you get a free California roll or cheese wonton for orders over $30, so we threw in a wonton soup for $2 and waited to see what our freebie was. We got the wontons. It was way too much food for the two of us and I ate so much!

The panang curry was huge and delicious, a little too spicy for my hubby but great for me. We could have used a bit more rice though. The chicken mango dish was great too, plenty of veg. The wonton soup only had two wontons but had a good flavour and the cheese wontons we as expected. The edamame I could much on all day long!

Nice one east moon.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

My husband and I go here for the fresh food. Last night I went here by myself, he was out of town on business. I sat at the sushi bar and really enjoyed it. The Yellow tail tuna was so very fresh and served in such an artful way. Then I had the Jumbo spider roll and the Ichiban Roll. They were excellent. This is the first time I ate just the sushi and sashimi. I was not disappointed.

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Best as in food I have had down in lone tree! I have it delivered many times and it's always been an Great experience! Very delicious!

1  Thank HumanTruth
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

One of the very few and the only one to serve good mock meat for vegans. They do not understand the word mock and rather call in imitation meat. Kung pao beef and chicken (real and mock) are the 2 top of the line dishes and customers favorite. Service is quick but average and selective. Portion sizes are pretty good. Extra rice $2. Brown rice an additional dollar. Lunches are cheaper ~$8 if you choose from a select few. Anything else would be charged at dinner price. The restaurant is empty or minimally occupied at lunch times. Sushi is another dish for which one may want to visit east moon. The only tv at the sushi bar is where I watched NE patriots game. Average meal costs $15. Will visit again for "imitation" meat. Good ambiance and decor. Good for famly, dates, hangouts or party. Ample parking thanks to king soopers.

1  Thank Jay_as_tripvisor
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

I took my girlfriend here for her first official sushi experience. We both thoroughly enjoyed our visit. The staff was courteous and quick. The sushi was great! We especially enjoyed the "Angry Salmon" roll. Sashimi was served well presented and seemed fresh.

The decor is modern and inviting. There is a sense of privacy, even though the seating area is fairly open.

We ordered the avocado salad and seaweed salad. Both are served on top of organic spring mix! Super plus! The dressings used were actually quite delicious and made me want to finish the entire salad, as opposed to leaving a heap of dressing soaked iceberg lettuce which has usually been the case at a variety of Asian restaurants.

All in all this is a restaurant that we'll definitely return to.

1  Thank MrTravelicious