US$945
US$809
US$549
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$620/night.

US$1,016
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
CheapTickets
7,195 results
All reviewswater elevatornapua towerlazy rivergrand wailearope swingchapel wingbistro molokinihibiscus poolvolcano barthe grand dining roomcafe kulaspa grandefour seasonspool areaadult poolper dayvalet parking
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Our experience was truly unforgettable. This was the most impeccable hotel we have ever stayed in, and we've been all over the world. The perfectly manicured surroundings, koi ponds, wedding chapel etc were breathtaking. The service and amenities could not have been improved upon, especially the one night we used room service and ate dinner on our lanai overlooking the ocean. When we requested a microwave for the room it was delivered promptly. The only downside was that we went at a time of year when they were doing construction on 8 of the 9 pools and only 1 was open. This caused everyone to be using the same pool-including children doing cannonballs on top of the poor adults who just wanted to relax. Apparently children don't attend school anymore in October! But pool wait staff circulated every 10 min., and there was a wonderful adjoining bar and restaurant offering perfect sunset views. They also have their own HUGE beach with free cabanas where we could see 3' turtles swimming with us! So there was plenty of swimming opportunities despite the construction. Because of the hotel layout, you must use the valet parking, but it was made clear to us that this was included in the price and tipping was optional. Although you can walk to nearby restaurants and a great mall with outlets, I would recommend a car in order to visit Lahaina-amazing feast/luau there! Even the most discriminating customer would have a difficult time finding fault with this extraordinary resort!

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean view room!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel. My wife and I just had our honeymoon there and it was a great location. Amazing beach and breakfast food! One of the pools was under renovation during our stay, but other than that all locations were open. The beach chairs were a first come first serve. We only tried the Kula restaurant inside the hotel for food. It was a good restaurant... Would try their pizza! Would recommend this place!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We spent a week in the hotel. Great place that has everything you need. Beach is amazing. Customer service is great. Since the pool was under renovation, they had all these other activities for free which was much better for me since I am not the pool person. Even though hotel was big, we never felt like there is too many people. It has enough space for everyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We had a great time at this hotel. Since the hotel was renovating the pools they went above their ways in trying to make the best of the situation. The rooms were comfortable with a good view. The breakfast was great and we enjoyed all the birds that join you and my daughter absolutely loved the kids club.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2017

My husband and I recently stayed here for five days. We were in Maui for a wedding, and this hotel was recommended by a friend. We absolutely loved our stay, and the customer service was fantastic. Customer service is very important to me, and I would give this place a 10/10. The food was great, and the location was very beautiful. The only reason I didn't give the overall rating a 5/5 is due to the beach. It's great if you want a shallow beach, but it wasn't too great for snorkeling and many swimming adventures. Additionally, there is still come construction going on, and the sound was loud in the early morning (2-3 a.m.). Overall, my husband and I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple