7,329 results
All reviews water elevator napua tower lazy river grand wailea rope swing chapel wing bistro molokini hibiscus pool volcano bar the grand dining room cafe kula spa grande four seasons pool area adult pool per day valet parking
Reviewed 28 January 2011

We attended a conference at the Hotel. The room was very nice, the Restaurants had excellent food and the pools and facilities were awesome!! Be careful of the waves however.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2011

My wife and I spent a week here in January. The location and rooms a great. The staff was first class from the moment we checked in until we left. we will return..

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2011

Just all around bad :(
Engineering couldn't get our TV to work w/ a remote, loud, unkempt, etc. . .

it's basically a MOTEL w/ a waterpark. There were piles of soiled towels everywhere outside, bathroom by pool had wallpaper peeling off, etc. . . I could literally go on and on.

Service was horrible, even management agreed to let us out of reservations that were supposed to be non-refundable thankfully. One woman at the desk acknowledged that they had way over sold. WTHeck!?! Willing to sacrifice service for squeezing a few more folks in . . . shame on you!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
6  Thank TableOf5
Reviewed 19 January 2011

I loved my stay here! While it may not be the Four Seasons it certainly is beautiful in it's own way. The open courtyard is stunning, the rooms are clean, staff is very friendly and accommodating. The concierge is extremely helpful in organizing activities throughout the island. Dining is certainly not cheap however...but I suppose that's the situation all throughout Maui. I had a fantastic time here.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 January 2011

Absolutely fabulous property!!!!! Great pool complex. I can see why there are negative reviews when kids are out of school, as the water slides and other amenities are great for kids. I visited while kids were in school, so they didn't bother me.

Wailea is the best location in Maui.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple