5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$809
View deal
Residence InnUS$809
TravelocityUS$809
Hotels.comUS$809
Booking.comUS$809
Orbitz.comUS$809
PricelineUS$809
All reviews basketball court full kitchen yogurt free shuttle pool area stove top bedroom suite pool towels ocean view on demand fitness room definitely stay here again sofa bed nice property beach resort plenty of chairs perfect stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2021

Great hotel within walking distance of beaches, restaurants, and shopping. We stayed here for 6 nights. Suite was clean, had housekeeping on 3rd night. Staff very helpful, provided extra coffee, plenty of beach and pool towels. Continental breakfast provided and bags for carry-out. Would stay here again in a heart beat.

Date of stay: November 2021
2  Thank 476eugenea
Reviewed 4 November 2021 via mobile

I was nervous staying here after reading some of the more recent reviews, but it turned out wonderful! From the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out the staff was amazing, friendly and very accommodating. Automatic upgrade due to gold status, automatic late checkout provided (set up before I asked). Shuttle driver/service was great as well. Only downside was the $30 per night for parking. Breakfast was what it was due to covid, happy it was still an option available.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank T8195YYdawnd
Reviewed 14 October 2021 via mobile

Sorry for the delay in writing this, but I wanted to share my experience because there’s so few reviews and what to expect of you’re going to stay here. I was in a one bedroom on the top floor, beautiful views, very clean room, and perfect for us as far as rooms go. The full kitchen was a great asset for us. We stopped at a Safeway up the street for alcohol, bottled water, and snacks on day one. A few issues I had with the hotel are so minor it wouldn’t stop me from staying there again, but I’ll tell you all so you can be better prepared. One thing I wish I would have picked up at the store is coffee. The coffee is only out during breakfast and IMO not very strong. Leaving the coffee out all day in the lobby or bringing it back in the afternoon would help us caffeine junkies quite a bit! Also, the bar/restaurant doesn’t open until 3:30 so we never had pool drinks. The pool had zero music and was super quiet, so I only went once. I went to a sushi restaurant where there was a lively pool next door with music and cocktails and will admit I was a bit envious. I used the shuttle multiple times and it was great and timely. The staff was all wonderful, please tip generously as they deserve it! Also a shout out to Connie at the front desk who helped me enjoy my last day so much more. Thanks again to everyone, we’ll be back!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JessiDenver
Reviewed 6 September 2021

Upon checking in after some pleasantries, I was asked to show my COVID vax card. I was surprised because when I stayed at AC hotel next door, they didn’t ask me that all. The staff there told me it’s. Required. Ooops I guess AC dropped the ball on that one. Anyway, the staff was definitely doing their job and recognized my elite status (which AC also failed to do). I was informed of the breakfast times, where abouts and the gym hours, I was also given some complimentary water which was nice plus a freebie from the market. I was informed of the complimentary shuttle to the Wailea mall which I definitely took advantage of twice during my stay. The breakfast was self serve for some cold items and staff assist with note items. They were up to code following Covid protocol (unlike AC hotel next door). The room was nice as they put me on the highest floor from my preference. The gym had what I needed to get a good work out in. I didn’t really use the pool as it was small and too many families in there. Overall it was good.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank hrdabster
Hotel Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn by Marriott Maui Wailea, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2021

Aloha hrdabster,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn Maui Wailea and providing your honest feedback. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

Reviewed 7 July 2021

Nice and clean hotel with beautiful views of sunset from the pool area. They were late in having our room ready but compensated us well for that so i have no complaints. i'm always pleased with the quality of marriots. thank you!

Room tip: the bottom floor one bedroom suites dont really offer much of a view
Date of stay: June 2021