“Lunch”

Brick Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #2 of 253 Restaurants in New Bedford
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Brick is a Napoletana pizzeria. We strive to replicate the type of pizza served in Naples, Italy. Our dough is made with '00' Caputo flour, local water, sea salt, and our own sour dough starter, simple! Our sauce only uses DOP San Marzano tomatoes and a pinch of sea salt to bring out the unique flavor of these classic Italian gems. We hand stretch our own mozzarella daily from local curd (Shy Brothers in Westport, MA check them out!). In addition to pizza we offer fresh salads, some appetizers, calzones, and flatbread sandwiches that we bake off fresh every morning.
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Pizza really good here! We ate in once and have gotten take out a few times.
My favorite is the meatball and ricotta

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I live close by and have never given this place a try. Boy, was I sure missing out. My husband and I visited on a recent Saturday night. The seating was plentiful. We both ordered a pizza. The sauce is nice and mild and the crust is crisp. Absolutely great pizza. I wish they had some pineapple but they don't. They tend to be more adventurous with their pizzas. We shared a good cannoli to finish our meal. Staff was friendly. I have tried their Fairhaven store but prefer this location. Great pizza all around and only takes a few minutes to cook.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Quick dinner for family. Large portions and variety. Quick walk from Fairfield Inn and suites. Friendly staff and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We were in New Bedford to visit the Whaling Museum and looked for a place for an early dinner after it closed. We found Brick and had a wonderful dinner. The service was fast and friendly. The pizza was delicious. We also shared a very good salad. It has a pleasant atmosphere with comfortable seating. I will return on my next trip to New Bedford

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Fabulous pizza. Best crust we've had in years. They offer interesting selections of both red and white pizzas. The arugula topping was incredibly delicious and fresh. Salad also featured fresh and tasty greens with good balsamic dressing. Nice to see good places downtown open Sunday nights. If you are a big eater you will want one each, they are too good to share!