“Hands down awesome!”

Brick Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #2 of 253 Restaurants in New Bedford
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Brick is a Napoletana pizzeria. We strive to replicate the type of pizza served in Naples, Italy. Our dough is made with '00' Caputo flour, local water, sea salt, and our own sour dough starter, simple! Our sauce only uses DOP San Marzano tomatoes and a pinch of sea salt to bring out the unique flavor of these classic Italian gems. We hand stretch our own mozzarella daily from local curd (Shy Brothers in Westport, MA check them out!). In addition to pizza we offer fresh salads, some appetizers, calzones, and flatbread sandwiches that we bake off fresh every morning.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Fresh ingredients, hot food, fast service. Place is amazing. The calzones have ricotta and any toppings of your choice. The salads are super fresh and definitely have a cannoli!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Having a hankering for pizza, my wife and I st off for downtown New Bedford and landed at BRICK on Union Street. Greeted by a large airy and bright facility with brick ovens pizza, calzones, canoli, etc. lots of nicely constructed tables & chairs, excellent service, good food and plenty of ambiance. Outside seating is available in adjacent Wings Court. We both ordered a pizza, mine was topped with carmelized onions. I was exceptionally good, there was nothing to bring home. Beer & Wine are available. Try this place you will love it....

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Pizza really good here! We ate in once and have gotten take out a few times.
My favorite is the meatball and ricotta

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I live close by and have never given this place a try. Boy, was I sure missing out. My husband and I visited on a recent Saturday night. The seating was plentiful. We both ordered a pizza. The sauce is nice and mild and the crust is crisp. Absolutely great pizza. I wish they had some pineapple but they don't. They tend to be more adventurous with their pizzas. We shared a good cannoli to finish our meal. Staff was friendly. I have tried their Fairhaven store but prefer this location. Great pizza all around and only takes a few minutes to cook.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Quick dinner for family. Large portions and variety. Quick walk from Fairfield Inn and suites. Friendly staff and reasonable prices.