“Excellent food”

Brick Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #1 of 267 Restaurants in New Bedford
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Brick is a Napoletana pizzeria. We strive to replicate the type of pizza served in Naples, Italy. Our dough is made with '00' Caputo flour, local water, sea salt, and our own sour dough starter, simple! Our sauce only uses DOP San Marzano tomatoes and a pinch of sea salt to bring out the unique flavor of these classic Italian gems. We hand stretch our own mozzarella daily from local curd (Shy Brothers in Westport, MA check them out!). In addition to pizza we offer fresh salads, some appetizers, calzones, and flatbread sandwiches that we bake off fresh every morning.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My husband, son and I had dinner here. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. The guys enjoyed the beer as well.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I have had several varieties of pizza here, and they are all delicious! My friend had a calzone which he could not stop raving about. On a second visit we had beautiful salads which come in two sizes, and shared a yummy cannoli for dessert. If I lived closer, I'd be sending Uber over once a week to get more of all of it!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

New Bedford was deserted late Sunday afternoon but Brick Pizza was doing a steady trade both in the restaurant and for take out. We ordered four pizzas. The Spinaci was generously topped and deliciously goats cheesy. We just don't get pizzas that taste this good in the UK! My Husband's Puttanesca was also really tasty. The Not Hawaiian had a good hit of garlic and my youngest daughter's Margerita was polished off double quick, so got the seal of approval. They do serve beer and wine by the glass, but the restaurant and speed of food doesn't particularly lend itself to a leisurely meal with wine. I think next time I'd get pizzas to go as at Brick Pizza the pizzas are really the star!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My favorite pizza has always been Regina's in the North End of Boston. This place has them beat! Simply the Best! Dough is perfect Cheese is perfect, I sat outside on a beautiful.day and the waitress was perfect. I majored in pizza in college, a certified expert. You have to try this place.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Fun pizzeria with an Old World feel. Modern architecture meets history in this restaurant space within a 100 year old building. Attentive and fast, all food is made to order to your liking. Exceptional salads, wood-fired pizza with hand-stretched dough. Gluten free is also a great pizza ! Wine, salad, and a personal pizza. Nirvana. Have fun !!