All reviews attention to detail breakfast provisions hunter valley bbq pack my partner spa bath muesli the kitchen top quality antipasto platter wedding night single person pancake mix memorable experience local kangaroos absolute perfection fresh flowers
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I cannot fault this place. It's beautiful. The moment I walked in I almost cried as a favourite song was playing and the smell from the candles was BEAUTIFUL and everything was perfect. WOW to the owners or the housekeepers, everyone involved. I've only been here for a couple of hours and I am in love.
10/10

2  Thank Bronte B
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Can not fault this place, everything is just perfect. Would recommend staying more than one night because we loved it that much we didn't want to leave. Thank you so much for making our time here so special! We will definitely be back :) Loved the all the little extras aswell!

1  Thank CooperTegg
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

What an exceptional property, I can't recommend Cedars Mount View enough for a stunning getaway destination. We stayed in the Vue and were absolutely blown away the moment we walked through the door. Just perfect!

1  Thank ThirstyTraveller075
Reviewed 17 August 2016

This is the perfect place to get away from it all.

We visited a couple of wineries and a local grocer on the way and collected enough food and wine for our two night stay so we did not have to leave. We spent our time relaxing in the spa, laying on the deck, cooking and drinking wine.

We stayed in the Vue cabin which had beautiful bush views and plenty of kangaroo visitors. The cabin is very well equipped with good cooking facilities, breakfast provisions, pay TV, movies and magazines. The bedding, bath robes, candles and bathroom products provide a luxurious touch perfect for a romantic weekend getaway. I highly recommend Cedars for a relaxing escape.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Magnetised
Reviewed 10 August 2016

What a luxurious place to stay! Felt very fancy and so relaxing. Fantastic view to wake up to, especially with all the kangaroos and wallabies that stop by. Secluded and romantic spot. Having no phone reception was also great - a nice change (although there is a phone at the caretakers house if need be) :)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple