Free cancellation until 26/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$106
US$103
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Bucklands Beach Waterfront Motel(Manukau)(Great Value!)
US$74
Family Inn(Manukau)
US$43
US$42
Priceline
All reviewsbedroom apartmentwashing machine and dryerwestfield shopping centretrain stationcar parkingclose to the airporttop floorplace to stayacross the roadcoffee tablecountdown supermarketsofa bedconvenient locationmin walkfree wifiauckland citysmall kitchenette
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

To be honest, when work said they’d booked us into Proximity, I had no real expectations, however, I have been pleasantly surprised.

I got a 2 bedroom apartment, very clean and tidy, no smells, seemed pretty new, comfy bed, nice pillows and 3 balconies.

The kitchen was adequate, not that I used it, but if you wanted....

It’s on the flight path to the airport, but I am still to hear a plane go overhead.

Apart from that, I’d be happy to stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Proximity_Manager, Front Office Manager at Proximity Apartments Manukau, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed a comfortable stay at Proximity Apartments
We look forward to seeing you again in near future.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

My little family stayed for one night in a one bedroom apartment over the weekend, it was a cosy stay for the 3 of us! I was glad we were situated on the 2nd floor as my 3-year-old is very adventurous and likes to climb. The room was clean and tidy! The bed was super comfortable. The receptionist is very polite and friendly. The room provides pretty much everything you need a washing machine, dryer, kitchenette etc. Although the room had a bad odour to it when we first walked in, it was easy to air out with the doors opened up. Parking was easy to find and the mall is right there. Overall enjoyed our stay and would book again in the future.

Room Tip: Book a room on levels 8 or above for a good view if that is what you prefer when staying.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
We wish to thank you for your valuable feedback and we are happy to note that you had a comfortable and a good experience with us at Proximity Apartments.
We now look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We stayed on one of the top floors and the view was great back to the Manukau heads and the airport. There is some plane noise from the planes overhead but it is very brief. The unit was compact but new and had everything in it. The reception was good and we had to change dates and they accommodated this very well.

Room Tip: We asked for a higher room and this was a good choice.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Proximity_Manager, Front Office Manager at Proximity Apartments Manukau, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We wish to thank you for your valuable feedback and are happy to note that you had a comfortable and a good experience with us.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

My family of four (kids aged 15 and 9) stayed in Proximity Apartments and we were very happy with the room. We had a 2 bedroom room with a fold out sofa bed in the lounge. The room was very clean and fresh with a small kitchenette.

It was situated in an excellent spot, right near the entrance to Westfield Shopping Centre.

The staff were helpful and friendly. The only downside was the shower was tiny but it wasn’t enough to put us off.

We would definitely stay there again if we needed too.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us.
We look forward to welcome you again in near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I normally don’t write reviews, but I thought I’d share my experience here. The stay for my partner and I was truly unforgettable. I felt as though, I had low expectations for the apartment(s) due to the reviews I had read. But that wasn’t the case. No bad smells but I still lit scented candles to keep our apartment smelling nice, but there were few marks on the walls, but that’s just normal wear and tear. I didn’t really mind at all. We booked the One Bedroom and honestly, it’s spacious. My partner and I felt we had too much room, so we invited friends to come keep us company during the day or night and have a few wines. Housekeeping was so polite, and always knocked before entering. I’ve read reviews about house keeping not knocking and barging in unexpectedly, but they were awesome. And the reviews where planes were loud if staying on the top floor, but we were on the top floor and no issues with plane noise during the night, only if we left the door open which there was no need to because of the heat pump and A/C. Kayla at reception is awesome.
Gave me a good deal, awesome customer service, you deserve a pay rise. I really think I got my monies worth in my stay. My partner liked it, because everything was so near. And I mean everything! Loved this place, if you feel you want to book an affordable apartment where you have everything from a washing machine & tumble dryer to a dishwasher, 2 balconies, clean bed, internet, book here. Super easy check in and out. We will be booking here again in the near future. Thanks for an awesome stay. ✨Khloe

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

WOW thanks so much for your wonderful feedback much appreciated and so pleasing that you will recommend us so highly. The team say a big thanks and look forward to seeing you back soon.