US$132
US$94
US$139
1842 Inn(Macon)
US$189
All reviewsbasscomplimentary dinnerfront deskfull kitchengreat hotelevening receptionliving roomrooms are spacioushome away from homewould stay here againbusiness tripfrieseasy accessking bedfree breakfastexcellent staystaff was friendly
Reviewed 31 March 2018

My wife and I only spent one night at this facility but were totally delighted with the experience. The suite was huge, clean, quiet, and well equipped. The internet worked well and the TV had a great cable package with excellent picture quality. I would have loved to spend more time there but we had to move on.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We hope you do return for a longer stay.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Made reservation from road while traveling. through Hilton. When I arrived found out I had a smoking room which I never would have reserved. Front desk clerk seemed sick and rude. No choice but to stay as late at night and refund not offered by clerk. Never again will I reserve a last minute room through Hilton. Reported to manager next morning he apologized and said he would alert their reservationists of the error and responded that their night auditor who checked me in was sick. I responded Hilton should make sure employees can take sick leave as that is not the service expected from Hilton.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear JKF
I am sorry that Trip Advisor booked you a smoking room and am sorry for this inconvenience. I will personally speak with my night auditor and review training with my entire staff. I do want to assure you that we do care for our staff and our staff does have sick days.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

With my husbands business, we have to stay in Macon a couple of times a year. I not only read great reviews but a friend of mine who lives in Macon raved about this hotel. I booked it at last minute because we went sure if we were staying overnight. We arrived early evening. I asked if I could have a later check out time the next & the lady checking us in said I would have to ask in the morning. Around 8:45, I went to front desk & inquired about a late checkout. They said “you can check out at noon” Really? I thought that was the checkout time. I said I only needed it to 12:30 or 1:00. They said you are welcome to sit in lobby & wait. Seriously?? So much for being accommodating. So here I sit with extra time to write the review. Thanks Homewood for giving me the extra time to write this review.

The breakfast was so/so. They fill you up on carbs. Unless you want scrambled or boiled eggs, everything was carbs. No bacon, either, frozen fried chicken cutlets were the only meat option. Bananas & apples were the other option. Coffee was good. Room was comfortable but a lot of light came in through short curtains. Bed was nice. The pool looked to be inviting but it was 48 degrees. I would stay here again but nothing to be excited about here folks.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the type to respond to Trip Advisor. I am sorry for the inconvenience during your visit. 11:00 is check out and we do try to give as many late checkouts as possible during this busy time of the year. Each day we offer a different meat, potato, egg, grits or oatmeal, along with the waffles and cereal. We also have a fruit cup bowl along with fresh apples and banana's.
In April, we will start our renovation and the entire hotel including the guest rooms will have a new look. We hope you have an opportunity to visit us again!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

This was, by far, the most comfortable and accommodating hotel that I have stayed in (and I have traveled the world). The staff was polite and extremely attentive, everything was clean and orderly, the beds are heavenly, and my overall experience was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to Trip Advisor/ I am happy to hear that our staff was polite and attentive. We hope you have an opportunity to visit us again.
Safe Travels
Cathy

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I travel for work and have been going back-and-forth to make an since August. I have spent majority of my stays at the Homewood very happily.
I like having a desk area when I’m away for work and the full kitchenette- as I don’t like eating out every night.
Staff is very friendly and helpful

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business