US$119
Hampton.com
US$94
1842 Inn(Macon)
US$189
All reviewsfront deskfootball stadiumoutdoor poolvery nice hotelenjoyed my stayhotel is locatedgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againexcellent staybusiness tripclean roomsstaff was friendlyfree breakfastconvenient locationroad tripeasy accesscampus
Reviewed 15 February 2017

The staff was welcoming and friendly. Al was quite helpful as we arrived late and he helped us get a bottle of wine from the bar after hours. The food staff were very friendly and ingratiating. The location on campus was quite good.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank butman
HGIMacon, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Macon / Mercer University, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Thank you for sharing your kind words about your recent stay with us. I am glad you were able to meet Al. We are lucky to have him working with us. Our location on Mercer University's Campus is also a great plus when choosing accommodations and I am glad you found our hotel. Please come back and see us again the next time your travels take you to Mercer University or Macon Georgia.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The young lady who checked me provided AWESOME customer service. She was very friendly, smiling, and very approachable. Once she identified I was a Hilton Honors Gold Member, I received bottles of water and a very quick check-in.

1  Thank veronikam339

Thank you for sharing your kind words about your recent stay with us and the AWESOME service you received. It is our goal for all of our guests to feel this way; however as a Hilton Honors Gold Member, you are one of our most important guests. We appreciate your loyalty to Hilton. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I love HGI hotels and this one is a stand out because of their staff! This place has happy employees which in turn makes for happy customers! Not a fan of the number dial beds and the two queen room did NOT have them. Love the Keurig coffee makers in the room. Breakfast was always fresh and hot. I would definitely stay here again!

1  Thank 731rodneyf

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and sharing with the TripAdvisor Community that our staff stands out! We know that there are a lot of choices and we know that it is the people that make the difference and I am glad that you felt that during your visit. We will be replacing all of our King Garden Sleep System beds later this year so you will not have to worry about the "dial beds" when you come back to visit us again. We look forward to taking care of you on your next trip to Macon!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I like staying at this hotel. The staff is very . It is convenient in many ways. It is right off the highway. The hotel has a restaurant that is very good. It is also a quiet place to eat and the service was very fast. I like that because when I'm traveling it is nice to not have to go out once you arrive at hotel. The scenery around hotel is nice as well. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sputnik_10

Sputnik_10,

Thank you for recommending our hotel! It is always great to hear when guests have an enjoyable stay, but it means so much to us when someone goes out of their way to recommend us as a place to stay in Macon. I am glad to hear that the staff took good care of you when you were here and I hope you come and visit us again the next time you travel to Macon.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Typical Hilton Garden...clean and neat. Good location for doing business with Mercer Univ. Queen size beds fine...the king beds not the greatest with that "dial in firmness" - I find it creates a "hole" you must crawl out of. Elevator could be faster....great walk in shower. Very good breakfast....chef knows how to make an omelet!

1  Thank Glenn S

Glenn S.

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and your breakfast. Many of our guests like the Garden Sleep System; however like you, there are some guests that do not. We have listened and we are going to be removing all of these Garden Sleep System beds later this year and will be replacing them with new Serta Mattresses. Please come back and visit us again soon!