Hilton Garden Inn Macon / Mercer University
1842 Inn(Macon)
US$183
US$179
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskfootball stadiumoutdoor poolhotel staynice hotelhotel is locatedwould definitely stay here againexcellent staythe entire staffenjoyed my staygreat place to stayclean roomsbusiness tripstaff was friendlyconvenient locationfree breakfastroad trip
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Internet just doesn't work. Connection is difficult; won't stay connected when it does connect. Impossible to get work done. Also seems off the beaten path. Couldn't find convenient dining. Better options available.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
HGIMacon, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Macon / Mercer University, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

I am so sorry to hear about the problem you had with the internet. I am not sure what the issue was with your connection. To ensure reliability, we have 24 hour support available and I am sure they would be able to assist you the next time you visit. Please do come back and give us another try.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

simple room reservation at solid price, staff was helpful in and out. College next door, however it did not cause any issues with noise and in fact gave the teens a chance to walk around the place and see more options.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIMacon, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Macon / Mercer University, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel after your recent visit. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations; however, it is always our goal to not only meet our guests expectations, but to exceed them. Please come and visit us again the next time your travels take you to the Macon area!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Great experience at this hotel! Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Elegant and welcoming hotel lobby. Scrumptious breakfast with many offerings. Comfortable beds. Fast complimentary internet service. Free parking.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about your recent stay with us. It means a lot to our entire team when someone goes out of her way to compliment the staff and the hotel. I hope you do have the opportunity to come and visit us again!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I spent two nights there so that I could take my daughter to a football game . When I got back for my second night stay no one had refreshed the bed replaced the towels replaced the toiletries made the bed and atleast they could have replaced the coffee. Then to top it off went down to check out thinking I would get coffee downstairs and all the coffee was empty and the lady behind the desk was to busy to hear or listen . Said I'm sorry and went on about fumbling through papers . I have spent less and gotten a whole lot more than I received there

1  Thank kevinvC7750QN

I am so sorry to hear about your less than perfect experience with us. I am not sure what happened, but for some reason housekeeping had your room down as a do not disturb. We do have someone here at all times so if for some reason your room gets missed, we would be happy to have someone come and refresh at any time. Again, I do apologize that your room was missed during your visit. We always have fresh brewed coffee available with a Keurig Coffee Maker in our Pantry available 24/7. I apologize the restaurant was out of coffee when you stopped by. I do hope that you give us another try the next time your travels take you to Macon.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Had a great time, friendly staff, had room with a great rate, but I had a view of the roof which might explain the great rate. However, it was winter, it wasn't a beach front hotel, they squeezed me in at the last minute at the wedding party block rate with the rest of my family; and it was exactly what I needed for a restful night sleep. But next time, I will ask about the view before booking; because I like to see the city lights before retiring. So overall, a great experience!