US$119
US$148
US$134
1842 Inn(Macon)
US$189
All reviewsfront deskfootball stadiumoutdoor poolvery nice hotelenjoyed my stayhotel is locatedgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againexcellent staybusiness tripclean roomsstaff was friendlyfree breakfastconvenient locationroad tripeasy accesscampus
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I was recently at this hotel for the holidays with family n friends. The rooms and overall cleanliness of the place was great Breakfast as well. Some of the staff were really nice and courteous upon checking in but seemed busy. The next day I had a plan cancel and i needed to ask about the area, so when I seen someone available i took a chance with a drink. I had to literally wave in her face for acknowledgement!! She was so caught up in her phone she couldnt hear or see me. As I started to converse she couldnt even act interested you could tell the phone was more important at the moment! I had to repeat myself she would fake a smirk and wait for me to finish. I just think atleast around the christmas season try not to be a butthead I know u don't wanna be at work but it was nothing short of rude! The drink wasnt good the first time like Konja said it would be. Before ending our conversation I asked her name and got her tag and Konja I just want you to know no matter what you title is I am a customer and im always entitled to courteous customer service thx Konja i told my family and friends just dont try to talk to people if they come here!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
HGIMacon, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Macon / Mercer University, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

ILOVETOSTYLE,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel after your recent visit. I am glad that you did find some staff that took good care of you. I am so sorry to hear about the issues you encountered during your recent visit. It is our goal that each and every associate has great interactions with our guests and I am sorry that we fell short. There is no excuse for not providing an exceptional level of service and again, I apologize. I do hope that you give us another try and visit us again.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

This is my 3rd consecutive year taking a large group to this hotel for a conference. Our group grew to 32 and we reserved 9 rooms. The Hilton staff is exceptional. Mr. Jonathan Andre is still the local manager and apparently he is very good one. This hotel is obviously the product of great leadership. Very seldom do we see customer service like this. The location is wonderful. On the beautiful Mercer campus and we always feel safe and comfortable here. After three consecutive years, accomodating around 100 of my people and 27 rooms that have never been out of sorts, I would not consider staying at another hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Thank Shane and Yvonn... S
Reviewed 31 December 2017

My wife and I are season tickets holders for Mercer football and basketball. We can't make it to every game, but when we do make it back to campus for a game, the HGI is our home away from home. The bar is a great place to grab something to eat and drink (on the patio, weather permitting) before or after the game.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review your experiences and share it with the TripAdvisor Community. I am so glad that you found your home away from home at our hotel. It means a lot to us to have faithful guests like you coming back time and time again. We look forward to your next visit. Go Bears!!!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Wonderful experience. No surprises. Unusually friendly staff is all areas. Stayed twice at same hotel within 10 days because of its cleanliness, friendliness, and comfort. Would definitely recommend to anyone traveling to or through Macon, Ga.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your kind words after your recent stay with us. It means a lot to the entire team when someone takes the time to recommend our hotel to other travelers. I do hope you visit us again the next time your travels take you to the Macon area.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

This is a great hotel with good staff. Beds are not the Hilton adjustable bed for firmness. Breakfast in the morning is really good as the buffet is well stocked. Parking is very adequate and the hotel is right off the interstate

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Erich F,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel after your recent visit. I am glad you were able to enjoy the breakfast buffet. We recently upgraded all of our mattresses as many guests did not appreciate the adjustable Garden Sleep System beds. I do hope you enjoyed the new mattresses and were able to get a great night's rest. Please come and see us again the next time your travels take you to Macon, GA.