See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely, the room is clean. Although we found a towel from the previous guest in our room. But the hotel is in a bad neighbourhood of Port Angeles and rooms are outdated and very noisy. But the worst was the bed. They used some kind of plastic layer on the mattress. You immediately start to sweat when lying in bed.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RenateL264
Reviewed 25 July 2018

We found very few options, so we went with this. I thought it was overpriced for what you got... but that may be because of the area, I'm not sure. The two room suite was actually cute and had a decent kitchen. The check in was easy, and laundry was an option. No sofa in the suite, but a kitchen table to sit at. Beds were okay. It was quite hot in the room, and no air conditioner, but opening the windows helped. Looked clean, and location allowed us to walk out of our room to the street, turn left to the nearest cross road, then turned right and walk a few blocks to the ocean - with a park and nice walkway. We were able to park our car right in front of our room. Bathroom was small, but the overall size of the suite was pretty good.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We had a really nice stay at the Angeles Motel. It’s definitely a motel, and when we drove up I confess I was not sure how the stay would go--but I shouldn't have judged it so quickly. It is not fancy at all, but the place was astonishingly clean. I had read about how clean it was in reviews, but I was still impressed. The TV was comically large and had tons of channels, so we could watch the World Cup. Jun and her husband are very hospitable and greeted us right away. The check in and check out procedures were easy and casual. There isn’t a ton around the motel in walking distance, but everything is an easy drive. Photos are accurate. Definitely a great place for the price.

Room Tip: extremely clean
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank somedaydino
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

This is a no-tell motel masquerading as something else. The beds were old and very uncomfortable, the furniture was from the 70s, and the whole place looked like it had recently had a coat (a very thin coat) of white paint slapped over everything to disguise how old and busted the place was. The towels were tiny and thin. The family running the facility were noisy after 9pm. And in general, it felt like a sketchy place to stay. My husband and I expect a lot more for $110. We would not recommend this hotel unless one was desperate.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Skshepperd
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The motel has parking, it is clean and handy, very lean. The location is excellent, bear the ferry port for Victoria. And the bear restaurant Michael's Seafood and Steak is awesome. The room is equipped with microwave and coffee machine. And a large TV and a tub.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple