US$196
US$179
US$389
US$249
Port Angeles Inn(Port Angeles)
US$230
US$223
Quality Inn Uptown(Port Angeles)
US$225
All View Motel(Port Angeles)
US$129
Flagstone Motel(Port Angeles)
US$120
US$169
Angeles Motel(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$110
Olympic Lodge(Port Angeles)
US$200
TripAdvisor
Domaine Madeleine(Port Angeles)
US$468
All reviewsfront streetbeds were comfortableeasy accessolympic national parkseattle
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

What do you want in a room? What do you need in a room? Are the answers the same where you said a great bed, clean room, a restroom .. lol, tv, icebox, clean towels. Continental breakfast or even coffee and tea in the room. How about, " I only want to get a goodnight sleep not Buy the place!" If you agree to most all of these then you found the right place. Shoot you'll even have some money left over for other great treats. Now I'll leave that one up to you.
We had four people in our group.
What we saw for breakfast was toast, pancakes cooking machine, yogurt, cereal- hot & cold, milk, apple & orange juice, coffee, tea, fruit.
Hope you have a great stay with Days Inn at 1510 East Front Street, Port Angeles, WA 98362. Because we did.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ron S
Days Inn P, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Port Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave a review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We're glad you found comfort and value with us - we work hard to provide those things - along with friendly and helpful service - to all of our guests.

We hope you will stay with us again, and if we can assist you with anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact the front desk.

Thank you!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night with our dog. It was a good value for a clean safe room. The pet friendly room did not have any weird odors you really couldn't tell it was a pet friendly room. The room was pretty average. The bed was pretty decent, I was able to sleep just fine. The TV volum was kinda weird it went from low to loud with one click, not a deal breaker, just kinda weird. We would definitely return. The free breakfast was toast, cereal, juice, yogurt, and a pancake maker, decent for complementary. We did book very short notice after leaving another motel that I didn't feel safe in.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Days Inn P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Port Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you for the review! I am happy to hear you had a good experience while staying with us. If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please let us know. Thanks again!

Reviewed 3 May 2018

All was good but wish the walls were thicker to prevent noisy customers from waking us up at 4am.

That's all that I can think of for my first stay at this location and every employee did there best to make my stay amazing.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Days Inn P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Port Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am so happy you had a mostly pleasant experience. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Strongly recommend this motel. Close to many eateries. Easy access to ferry terminals. Comfy bed. Best handicap room I've ever stayed in. Handicap fixtures made me feel very safe. Even had a shower chair and handicap parking in front of the room. Courtesious staff. Not the nicest continental breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Days Inn P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Port Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a nice stay. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Felt very welcomed by the very sweet front desk clerk Kari, she was very nice and beyond helpful. The rooms were above expectations and reasonably priced, the service was amazing. Will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Days Inn P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Port Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you so much for your amazing review. I am so happy that we were able to give you a great experience during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again! If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!