Comfort Inn Downtown(Salt Lake City)
US$99
ComfortInn
AC Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$159
  • Bar/Lounge
Candlewood Suites Salt Lake City - Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$128
CandlewoodSuites
Airport Inn Hotel(Salt Lake City)
US$81
US$60
Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$109
City Creek Inn & Suites(Salt Lake City)
US$79
US$69
US$149
US$149
2,027 results
All reviewscoffee shoptower roommain buildinggrand americaindoor outdoor poolmotel stylesalt lakedressing roomturn down serviceno elevatortemple squarerooms are hugelight railparking lotsitting areavery nice hotelking bed
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I really like this hotel. I always stay here while in SLC. This time I stayed in the Garden rooms with my family. We utilized the pool, the restaurant, and the bar. The garden area is less expensive and still nice, I like it for my family. The tower is great, I like it when I travel for business or a getaway with my wife.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This place has big, very clean rooms!! Room service is GREAT! We ordered some food and had it delivered in about 5 minuets!! We went across the street to see the Grand America and were so happy we did not spend the extra cost to be there. You can even travel on the light rail for free all around downtown with a stop just across the street ! I will always now come back to this not so little place again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel, other people that you talk to in the lobby love this hotel, everyone loves this hotel.

There rooms are immaculate like usual. We stay in the garden suites and love it.

The lobby in the hotel is beautiful and they offer free vallet parking. This is a wounderful hotel and I would recommend it if you want a nice place to stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Little America is a beautiful hotel. Tower Rooms are huge and well-appointed. Everything is clean. The lobby is inviting and practical. Was here on a business trip, and was thoroughly impressed with Little America all around.

Room Tip: Get a Tower Room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We have stayed at this hotel several times in the past. This was the first time staying in the tower since they have remodeled the rooms. We usually stay in the garden rooms but we have heard great things about the tower rooms so we decided to try them. I have no complaints at all. The staff at Little America are friendly and help make the stay wonderful.

Highlights of the hotel: great staff, restaurants are great, nice pool for kids, very comfortable beds, excellent water pressure in the shower, quite clean!

If you want a wonderful stay in SLC- choose the Tower rooms at Little America!

Room Tip: Choose Tower Room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family