“The BEST Ice Cream and Treats”

Hatch Family Chocolate
Ranked #10 of 44 Dessert in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I went to the Hatch Family Chocolate after recommendations by some tough foodies. They said it's a must stop when in Salt Lake City. They were absolutely RIGHT!!! Hatch Family ice cream was hands down the best ice cream I've ever hand. Simply delicious! The staff is very friendly, helpful, and patient. The selection of homemade sweet treats/desserts was out of this world!!!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

My mother dipped chocolates years ago so I appreciate the extra touches here like finishing chocolate symbol on top that lets you know what type of chocolate you are about to eat. My 6 pack came with a beautiful story of the generations of family who have worked with chocolate and all of the symbols. It was hard to choose from all of the delicious flavors. I definitely thought these chocolates were of higher quality than many chocolates I have had. This does come at a price.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I tried 12 chocolates all we're yummy. I also tried the chocolate covered Oreos. The ingredients all we're good. The chocolate itself is made so well

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Hatch Family Chocolate has such incredible chocolate!! We were so delighted about the wide variety of hand dipped, delectable chocolates. They have homemade ice cream, frozen hot chocolate, and coffee. They offer online ordering! Definitely check them out!! So delicious!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Situated in an Avenues neighborhood this ice cream and chocolate shop is perfect for familiar or chocolate addicts to enjoy an afternoon treat or evening date. A person will be comfortable alone or with a group. The chocolates are perfect gifts for special occasions.