Airport Inn Hotel(Salt Lake City)
US$81
Candlewood Suites Salt Lake City - Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$109
CandlewoodSuites
AC Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Residence Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$97
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$80
Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
The Anniversary Inn - Fifth South(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$149
The Avenues Hostel(Salt Lake City)
US$58
1,014 results
All reviewspioneer parkhomeless peopleliquor storefree parkingroom was cleantemple squarenice hotelfew blocksfree breakfastwithin walking distancecookiespool and hot tubconvenient locationhot breakfastwould stay againthe breakfast areathe staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Every time we stay, the staff is always great and the rooms are clean. We have stayed here a few times, and never had any issues. Love the indoor pool and spa. Easy to get an Uber to get around town too.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 23 March 2018

The description was misleading, calling the tub with jets (which didn’t work) a “whirlpool”— they offered to move us but we decided to go for the adjustment of $10 they said they could do when we checked out next a.m. But when I did check out, she said since we went thru hotel.com (via TripAdvisor) to book, she could not issue a $10 credit after all. Other than that big disappointment our stay was fine.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Joe B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Utahbooklover,

Thank you for posting a review. I'm sorry that we disappointed you. I am not sure what room you are referring to as our hotel does not have any rooms with jacuzzis or tubs with jets. If you would like to contact me to give me the details I would be happy to talk with you as well as see what we can do to give you the credit you deserve since you were not happy with your stay.

Joe Bessette

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Hotel clean, staff friendly. Spent the weekend here on a family emergency, and the school groups were noisy in the halls. Breakfast was pretty picked over, But, it's a nice enough hotel across the street from a city park with lots of homeless people. I live in a city. I'm used to people on the street corner with a cardboard sign. But, when I checked out, a man came up right behind me as I was putting my suitcase in my car. He was very insistent he needed help. I told him I couldn't help him, and got in my car. He then put his face up against my car window and started yelling at me. I would not go back to this hotel again unless there was a security guard in the parking lot 24 hours a day!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank VacationLovers05
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear VacationLovers05

I sincerely apologize for the concerns you encountered during your stay. Our guests’ comfort and safety is my number one concern. Your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again. Thank you.

Miri L.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I generally enjoy a Hampton Inn as a place I know will be clean and a good value usually. THIS Hampton Inn though, wow! It was VERY nice. Spacious rooms, lovely, modern decor, good bathroom too. The bed was really comfortable. The location is decent, but I wouldn't say great. Otherwise wonderful with a nice staff and good customer service. We would definitely stay there again. This Hampton Inn really raises the bar!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018

We were given tickets to the Opera at the Capitol Theatre. We always look for a Hampton Inn whenever we need a hotel. We had dinner at the Little America Coffee shop and I would highly recommend it. This hotel was so convenient to the theatre we could walk. About 4 blocks. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple