“Yummy Ice Cream!”

Leatherby's Family Creamery
Ranked #16 of 44 Dessert in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 March 2017

This is an older restaurant but the ice cream is amazing! Portions are huge and definitely worth a stop. Bring your sweet tooth!

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Find ice cream shop. We have gone to Leatherby's for many years. It is always a treat and the prices are great for the amount of ice cream you get :-)

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I have grown up going to Leatherby's and every time I go I am not disappointed. Their food is delicious, their ice cream sundaes score a 10 out of 10! Even though the restaurant looks a bit run down the food is amazing!

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I was told to check this place out by a local and I'm glad I did. Great fast service, in fact the service was almost too friendly throughout. Food came out quick and was good quality. The sundae I ordered was massive (easily enough for 2 people) and was absolutely bursting with flavor.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I got a hot fudge sundae to go, and it was exceptionally good. The restaurant itself was a little bit divey/sketchy, but I loved my ice cream, and would definitely go back.