Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott HotelsUS$166
Expedia.comUS$166
PricelineUS$166
Hotels.comUS$166
TripadvisorUS$166
FindHotelUS$166
All reviews ice rink the concierge lounge temple square gallivan center valet parking salt lake room service large bathroom downtown slc nice property front desk staff rooms were very clean bed was comfortable checking in lobby properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Stayed at this property twice recently and it's really hard to fault.

There didn't appear to be a room upgrade for Ambassador Bonvoy status but my room was entirely sufficient for my short stays. Clean and comfortable.

The executive lounge had snacks but was not open at the weekend.

Breakfast buffet was fairly basic but suited my purposes and I left full. The service at breakfast by Marco was excellent both times.

I put a special order in at the bar and it was granted with no fuss and I was charged fairly for the off menu dish. It was prepared quickly and I was happy.

Location was excellent for my walk to Temple Square and the state house. Ride share pick up and drop off was easy with limited wait each time.

Hotel was quiet at night and I had good sleep quality there.

Whole heartedly recommend, especially for Bonvoy elite members.

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank MsHellfire
Reviewed 10 April 2021

Rooms were very clean, dim lighting, modern and laid out nice & organized. Hotel was older but more of iconic, older vibe. Renovation happening in lobby at the time of our stay which was a bit inconvenient but did not disturb our stay whatsoever. Friendly staff at reception and group coordinator (Kate) was very communicative and friendly. Our group enjoyed our time there and if we were to come back again, this would be the hotel to stay again! TIP: If you don't have a rental car to explore SLC, use LYFT to get around instead of Uber. Lyft seems to respond better in this area, more reasonably priced than Uber, my opinion. Tried both several times but Lyft seemed better. Great stay, thanks!!

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view of the beautiful Salt Lake City mountains!
Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank FirstClassMaria
Reviewed 21 March 2021

This is a gem of a hotel. It is older but very well maintained. Classic amenities with great service. Very nice gym with a Peloton bike. All equipment was maintained and operational. The rooms were very clean. Location cannot be beat. The restaurant had good food and good service.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Sightsee585201
Reviewed 6 January 2021

Room was clean and modern. Location of hotel is perfect for exploring downtown. There's an outdoor mall close and several good restaurants close by. We walked to Temple Square with no problem. Restaurant in hotel has a pretty limited menu and is priced like a typical hotel restaurant so in future we'd eat elsewhere. But beyond that....hotel is nice and would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
3  Thank daniarwen
Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

After spending a week with my brother in Cache Valley we finished our trip with a weekend in Salt Lake. Our stay at the Marriott was exactly what we needed! The room was well appointed and very comfortable. We have a 2 year old so cleanliness is even more important. The entire room has tile floor so he was able to play cars without me worrying about him crawling on dirty carpet. The pool was fantastic and we enjoyed watching the city below while we relaxed in the hot tub. We were walking distance to everything and a trax stop is available just on the other side of Gallivan.

Favorite - the pillows ❤️ and the gift bag they brought up with the pack and play. It was full of baby bath products. It was a very nice touch.

Least favorite - although very comfortable (I really did sleep fantastic) the mattresses rely on a padded cover which kept riding up on the sides. I’d say new mattresses need to be on the 2021 improvement list.

Date of stay: December 2020