“Glorious views and wildflowers”

Big Cottonwood Canyon
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Wasactch Mountains, this wilderness region offers a limitless range of recreation for outdoor enthusiasts.
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Took a late afternoon hike here and was a good 10 degrees (celcius) difference to down town. Abundance of wildflowers and views all around. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have 2️ boys. A 4 year old and a 1 year old. I work retail, so I'm always busy. But on my days off, we always go hiking. Big cottonwood in general is our go to place for a variety of hikes. Mellow for the kids, beautiful scenery and plenty of waterfalls to cool off in. We love it!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Spent a fabulous couple of days in Big Cottonwood Canyon. Trails are easily marked and even the up hill trails were worth the views :)

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I have been visiting this canyon for the past 45 years. It has been a quick get away and a means of reconnecting with the beauty of nature. It has some of the best hiking trails, camping, fishing, skiing and dining anywhere in the world. Unfortunately as the Salt Lake Valley swells in population, so do the canyons. Please respect this fragile ecosystem and leave no trace. Make it a place our families will enjoy for the next thousand years.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Every year we rent you the camp ground for a dinner event that feeds 150 people.
We love the area
Very photogenic and awe inspiring