“Most amazing seafood combinations and flavors”
Review of Del Mar al Lago

Del Mar al Lago
Ranked #286 of 1,505 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood, Peruvian
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Freshest Cebiches& Fine Peruvian FoodIn Salt Lake CitySunday - Thursday 11am - 7pmFriday & Saturday 11am - 8pm
Reviewed 31 August 2017

If you love seafood, you must try their civiches. There are so many different flavored combinations which they have created. It would take for ever to explain them all. I have been very pleased with most everything. The octopus has been my least favorite. I have a good friend, and culinary genius from Boston, that told me he's never tasted such amazing exotic seafood creations.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

If I couldon't give zero stars I would. Don't bother with reservations. We still waited 30 minutes to be seated. Then waited another 30 minutes and didn't even have anyone take our order; barely got water. Left hungry and angry. Terrible service.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

STAY AWAY. Can you give 0 stars?

Had a reservation tonight for 2 at 8 p.m. We arrived at 7:45 and were told our table was not available and we had to wait. Ok, no problem. 8:35 p.m. we finally sit down at our table. Worst of all there were 4 tables in the back readily available. We received waters 10 minutes later and finally walked out of the place at 9:10 p.m. after no one had giving us the time of night to take our order! We were very casual, calm and dressed appropriately.

This place was a joke. No accountability and horrible service. Needs new management. We were extremely excited t eat at this establishment and I never write reviews but this was over the top!

Chris

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We have been eating our way around SLC for the past 18 months when we have been there once/week. We are always looking for some place interesting and good. This is one of those places. The ambiance is fun and the service good, if a little aloof. We absolutely loved our two dishes. We shared one appetizer and one entrée and even had leftovers for lunch the next day, so the servings are generous. This place is on our short list of restaurants we would be happy to visit again.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I tried the calamari and it was alright. But my boss had the bisteak a la pobre and loved it. Next time I'll try that.