“cannoli”

Carlucci's Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #8 of 27 Bakeries in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 13 July 2018

This is THE spot for fresh made cannoli! They fill them upon ordering and they are easily the best in the city!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We needed a place to eat breakfast before we prepared for our flight out of SLC. We had walked past this little bakery before and decided to stop in. We weren't disappointed. The breakfast was great! I had a basic breakfast with eggs, bacon, toast, and polenta. The polenta was incredible! We'd happily eat here again.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We decided to stop at Carlucci's Bakery for a quick snack. I have never been to the bakery so I was excited what they have on their menu. It's funny because a few days ago, I mentioned about where I can get a chocolate croissant (cioccolato al cornetto). But, I want something good. I was spoiled. I want the same chocolate croissant that I had in Italy a few years ago. LOL.

As soon as I entered, I saw they have a pretty good amount of pastries on the glass counter. My eyes go wild searching for a chocolate croissant but, I didn't see any.
So, I asked. Voila! They have it was hidden among the other croissants. LOL. I liked the croissant a lot. It was flaky on the outside and soft on the inside. Pretty generous of chocolate too. So I was happy with my picked. I liked the cafe atmosphere because it was cozy and clean. I definitely will come here again to try other food selection in their menu.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I enjoy eating here. The quiche is really good. I also like the soups and salads. The bakery goods are also very good.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

This little Italian-style bakery is located directly across the street from Pioneer Park, in the same remodeled industrial building as Caputo's Market and deli. I have not tries the lunch or breakfast menu items, but the pastries are wonderful and reasonably priced. It's a cozy little place to sit down and enjoy a sweet minute of relaxation.