“College Campus Tour”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

On a trip to SLC to visit U of U. Right across the street from campus. Good pizza and Italian Chicken. Beer list is excellent. All local. Washach Porter is the bomb. Great breakfast items until 3. If my son chooses Uof U, well be back.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We ate here on a Sunday evening. They have the best soups. Our waitress offered to bring a taste of the chicken noodle and sweet potato cheese soup, they were both so good, I couldn't decide. You would not think that chicken noodle soup could be outstanding, but this was the best chicken noodle soup I have ever had!

The service was very friendly! The entire restaurant just have off a friendly vibe.

I will go back for my next visit to the area

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My wife and I ate dinner here after reading some good reviews. The fish and chips was way over priced for the out-of-the-bag frozen fries and the super dry white fish. The service was mediocre as it took over 10 minutes before someone even came by after we were seated. The atmosphere was nice but I know we won’t be going back.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The menu is excellent, the sea food specials were exceptional. The only trouble was deciding what to have. The atmosphere is casual, and very fun. The beer list was full of local micro breweries with a few staples.

We got there at 5 on a Friday evening, and were seated right away. By the time we left, there was a 45 min wait.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Wow! Visited two nights in the row with my older high school kids and wife. The place has a nice vibe and great staff. There was a small wait both nights and the place was busy in a nice way. I highly recommend trying this place.