“Amazing”

Bruges Waffles & Frites
Ranked #16 of 45 Dessert in Salt Lake City
Description: Bruges Waffles & Frites is the #1 waffle restaurant in Sugarhouse! We provide the ONLY authentic Liège waffle and authentic Belgian Frites. Our waffle recipe is created with a secret Belgian recipe that our founder brought with him directly from Belgium. Taste the difference in our waffles with sweet sugar pearls and our delicious crème fraîche. We also are home to the BEST fries in the state of Utah with our Belgian Frites. Our fries are hand peeled every day and cooked made to order. Come in today and try the #1 Fries in Sugarhouse! Along with our authentic Belgian waffles and fries, we also have delicious sandwiches made on bread from a local Salt Lake City bakery. Each of sandwich starts with the foundation of a baguette made to our specifications, then we have an authentic Belgian sausage, followed by an assortment of toppings that you can choose from. Don't miss a chance to try our Machine Gun Sandwich which was featured on the hit TV show Man Vs Food!
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Absolutely gorgeous - would highly recommend- staff lovely & friendly! Waffles were made infront of you & were amazing! Chips & mayo is a must try - being Irish it’s not that popular but is fab!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

although in a modest storefront downtown, the small staff put out a fast, tasty lunch: perfect frites, great waffle with a savory mix of bacon and caramel. every time i'm in SLC (and now provo) i stop in

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

A few years ago a friend of mine told me he knows of a sandwich that will change my life. The Machine Gun from Bruges Waffles & Frites. We wasn’t wrong. I finally made it back and had to have it. It’s sausage on a bun with fries and a delicious fry sauce with a kick. It is messy. It is big. It is delicious. This trip I managed to stuff it all down my snack hole and had a bit of room to share something sweet for dessert - the Sugarhouse Waffle. You’ve got to try it!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here after we got off the airplane. Had the waffles and some cheese frites. They were all awesome and would highly recommend making a visit here if you're in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Passing through Salt Lake City on a 15-hour day of driving, I expected to grab some ok food and soldier on. At Bruges, the food, drinks, decor and service were all fantastic. My buddy loved the machine gun and I enjoyed dipping my Veggie sandwich in waffles into the afterburner sauce. We didn't get to have the Belgian beer here but I have had many of the beers before and it is a solid list.