“Great Place for Pho and sushi! ”
Review of Fat Fish

Fat Fish
Ranked #111 of 1,512 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I had never had Pho before, but it was delicious, We usually go for the sushi though.
I have never had a roll there that I haven't really loved.
Going with a group and getting a bunch of different rolls to share is always a favorite night out for us at fat fish.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Not as flavorful broth as I am used to, but it was still really top notch. They also make their own chili oil/sauce. Nice kick! Next time I will try yhe Sushi here. People in there I was sitting next to were just raving about it. But I was on a mission to find Pho'!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

If you like Sushi this is the place. The restaurant is clean but very functional. If you want atmosphere this is not the place. The staff are very friendly and the food is fresh and tasty. Be sure to ask the staff for some recommendations. I like traditional sushi, but it is cool to try something new. We tried sushi with strawberries ... it was delicious. We would go back.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Finding good sushi in Utah is not easy. But this place had really good food, great selection, and decent prices. Worth a visit if you are in the mood for some good sushi.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Very good sushi and pho. We tried the Dragonfly Fat Roll, the Black Dragon Fat Roll, and the Dragon Balls (see a theme?). All three are fantastic. The lime slivers on the Dragonfly add just enough sour/zesty flavor. This is first place in a while that serves real jasmine tea...no tea bags.