“Mama Mia, that's some darn good gelato!”
Review of Sweetaly Gelato

Sweetaly Gelato
Ranked #21 of 45 Dessert in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I went to Sweetaly Gelato to quench my gelato craving and when I say it's worth every bloody dime you will spend for this homemade goodness, I mean it. It is so creamy and fresh and I love that they have a variety of flavors to choose from. The peach flavor is out of this world. Check it out! You will not be disappointed. It is truly the best gelato I have ever had in my lifetime.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Sweetaly is such a cute little shop!! The owner runs the show and is so nice and authentic with her customers. Love having some real gelato in Utah!!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Excellent stop for sweets after dinner. This is the real deal when it comes to Italian gelato. They are also opening one at 15th and 15th.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Wonderful gelato in the Salt Lake City area. It tastes just like in Italy! Highly recommended if you want to try something authentically Italian!

Reviewed 20 January 2017

We had a great time visiting this authentic little gelato establishment. You can tell they take a lot of pride in what they do and the services was great. Some of the best gelato I've had since being in Italy.