“Best German Sausage and Spaetzle in Town”
Review of Siegfried's Deli

Siegfried's Deli
Ranked #26 of 1,434 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Delicatessen, German
Reviewed 2 August 2015

Siegfrieds has a varied menu of selections of traditional German fare, including bratwurst, knackwurst, weisswurst or german wieners, pork steaks, wienerschnitzel and spaetzle.

Reviewed 17 July 2015

Best deli sandwitches we've had in a long time. Everyone working there still have a German accent but you can understand them and all I can say is "oh that mustard!" We bought a lot of little pickings for our trip to Arches National Park. Great stop near our hotel.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

I went here on advice of a coworker while working in the area. It was very busy at a noon lunch so we had to wait in line a while. They did wait on customer fast and friendly. There is not a lot of seating so we were lucky and got the last table available. There is a great variety of genuine German food. Although much is served hot it did not take long to get our order even when some of the items where cooked while we waited. Portions were generous and price was very reasonable. The staff was all very friendly. The place was clean and well kept. Enjoyed the meal.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

I have been going to Siegfried's for many years. The food is very good. It compares well with the food I've eaten when visiting Germany.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Just like being in Germany!
Food brought me back to a dinner in wallau, a small village outside of Frankfurt. The schnitzel, red cabbage, & spatzel was so good. I could not believe I was in Salt Lake City. I was transported to that little village founded in 910 AD. All that was missing were the cobble stone streets. Even the desserts look like they came out of Germany. I was able to abstain from the pastry but it was calling my name. A great lunch for under $10. Who'd a thunk it!