“Outstanding”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I NEVER eat Pizza. Battling my ever expanding waste line. But when I come to SLC all bets are off.
The food is amazing. Good quality good value.
Delivery is fast and friendly.

This is literally some of the best pizza I have had. Ingredients are fresh. Cooked properly good thing I don't visit SLC every week. I could literally eat this pizza everyday

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We ordered a couple of large pizzas to be delivered to a local hotel we were staying in. I got the surprise of my life when I opened that door and received my pies.... The large pizzas that I ordered were 26" - HUGE! The pizza was pretty good, price was OK. Delivery was to the door of our room and arrived within the time frame that I was quoted. NIce that they will deliver 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Made our evening more relaxing.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We had Big Daddy Pizza delivered to our hotel in Salt Lake City..the pizza was ok but pretty skimpy on their toppings...18inch Pizza had approx 15 pieces of pepperoni on it...bread sticks were pretty blah...

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Was so damn shocked for this pizza to be one of the best things I ever put in my mouth. I have had pizza from NY to Hawaii but NOTHING I mean NOTHING taste as good as this pizza. I know I sound like the fattest person on the planet but this pizza is the best pizza on the planet. Please ship these !! I will pay !! ANY day!!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 21 November 2015

Back in the hotel room and starving. We decided pizza would be easiest to have delivered. The concierge mentioned that Big Daddy's was netter than the others ie Dominoes, pizza Hut etc. So we went with it. It arrived hot and fresh. Lots of topping and great crust. The delivery lady even arrived with plates and napkins. I would definitely order from them again. They deliver until the wee hours 365 days a year.

Date of visit: November 2015