“Big pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We drove into Salt Lake and were staying at the downtown Radisson on Christmas night! We knew our chances of finding an open restaurant were slim to none! The front desk recommended this delivery pizza and we really enjoyed the food. The large pizza is huge!! The salad was also fresh and very tasty! The delivery arrived 20 minutes early!!! This guy was running down the hall to deliver our pizza.
Overall, a great pizza delivery experience!!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Just got into Salt Lake City tonight around 11 p.m. Asked my hotel what pizza delivery was available after 1 a.m. and they told me Big Daddy. When I call Big Daddy, I can't emphasize enough how condescending the person on the other end of the phone was from the start.

When I finally get talked down to for the 4th time, making it undeniable that I'm not imagining it, I call him out on it.

"Well based on how you're talking to me there's no chance I'm about to order pizza from you."

He replys cockily not denying my objection: "Oh no! as if I don't have other people from other hotels waiting on the other line."

I respond "holy s***, you're a terrible employee"

He responds "I'm the Manager"

The conversation only went on about four more sentences from there but that gets the point across of what was essentially said from there.

First Friday in August. I let the Doubletree Hotel know how poorly that interaction went and I ended up getting siciliano's and it was delicious.

3  Thank ChuckBeckler
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Had pizz delivered one of our last nights in Salt Lake when we just didnt want to go out. Pizza was delivered quicker than expected. It was hot, all correct and it was DELICIOUS!!

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Got an 18" delivered and it came on time. Everything tasted pretty good, and I have been trying out most of the pizza places in town. Ingredients and dough seem quite fresh. Overall it was quite good for the price and delivery places in town. If you are going for pick up Roasted Sun is the best in town so far

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Very good. I appreciated the size of pizza and service late at night. I called and they gave suggestions and made it easy.