“As Good As It Gets”

Add it.
Cindy Lee Cafe
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 August 2015

After a week of camping and easy to-go food, my husband and I were craving something fresh and delicious. Pleiku totally hit the spot without hitting our wallets. We were initially impressed with the extremely affordable menu pricing, and then blown away by the exceptional quality of the food. Super fresh, exceptional flavors and unique twists on traditional Vietnamese dishes. We both had the vegan pho for dinner and it was easily one of the best bowls of pho I'd ever had. Make a point of checking this place out when in SLC!

Reviewed 16 June 2015

A real surprise in Salt Lake City. There is an emerging ethnic restaurant market (I found German, Lebanese, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean, Jamaican and this Vietnamese in the downtown area of Salt Lake City. Right next to Gallivant Plaza Utah Trax light rail station on Main Street, near City Center and Courthouse. We dined here on a Saturday night and there appears to be a growing buzz about Pleiku; parties sauntered in during the mid dinner and late dinner hours. Tastefully decorated, simply but effectively, and food was excellent, fresh, tasteful. Our party had beef pho, and Pleiku Bowls consisting of grilled beef, pastry encrusted hoisin chicken on a bowl of lettuce (or by choice rice and over noodles) A gem of a place in downtown SLC

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This is good Pho at a good price. I would go here again. I haven't tried any other food there, but the Pho is worth the visit.

Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Ate there with my family and was very happy with the food. Ordered sesame chicken and almond chicken and loved both. For downtown, the prices were really cheap.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Awesome place for lunch.. I was very pleased with the lunch we took to go. Its not big or easy to spot, but it is very good.